SFA Membership close

The sanction we were suppose to sign was that we would not appeal to the courts.Why would the SFA put it in a document if the appeal was to them. It was an appeal to the courts.

Then hired Aiden O'Neil QC to defend their kangaroo court's decision in a real court and I got pelters for suggesting there was something dodgy about their choice of QC. :D:facepalm:

Proof of Rhegans double standards from his own lispy lips.

"However, with regard to the timing of the suspension we must accept that if our rules cannot be enforced in a court of law then they cannot be imposed and it is foolish to waste money defending such a point.
Edited by forlanssister
General f*&k up.

The sanction we were suppose to sign was that we would not appeal to the courts.Why would the SFA put it in a document if the appeal was to them. It was an appeal to the courts.

I hope you are right, Pete.

I cannot see how it would be otherwise.

When they did Rhegan came out with this statement proof from his own lips of their double standards.

It was Lennon. Can't remember specifically which charge, but it was one of his. We should have a dossier of all of these things. The double standards are shamefull.

It was Lennon. Can't remember specifically which charge, but it was one of his. We should have a dossier of all of these things. The double standards are shamefull.

Yes I realised just after posting it related to the other case hence the edit, but nonetheless it's worth noting Rhegans comments on the Lennon affair and the clear double standards being applied against us as compared to his view on them.

I have stayed neutral in many arguments on here but I think gs and FS are scaremongering on this point.

If we were signing away our right to appeal to the SFA then the only other option would be to appeal to the court which is exactly what the SFA don't want.

I have stayed neutral in many arguments on here but I think gs and FS are scaremongering on this point.

If we were signing away our right to appeal to the SFA then the only other option would be to appeal to the court which is exactly what the SFA don't want.

we could be wrong of course. but its scaring a lot more than us.

hearings two weeks away.

What fool thinks the SFA were wanting us to drop our right of appeal to them?