Beckham is by far the better player though, Giggs has been mediocre for years. He contributes very little now.

I don't really feel anything for 'Team GB'. The > 23 players are all shite, their's no Northern Ireland or Scottish participation, they play rotten football and they're just basically an even poorer England. Pish manager as well.

They will get a lesson in football by Uruguay.

PS - The sad thing about 'Team GB' is it seems to be a case of getting whichever players are willing to play. Whereas other nations have their pick of the elite. Mind you, this tournament has highlighted just how dreadful British players are. There's not much to choose from. It's crazy that Uruguay, a nation of 3 million, have much better players than the whole of the UK

We'll have to agree to disagree on Giggs v Beckham debate. For me Giggs is the better player and profession by a country mile.

Agree RE Uruguay though, they are as good a nation around at the moment and wouldnt be surprised if they won the World Cup in 2014.

Not had much interest when Pearce was named coach. Should have been Walter...Then when i saw there was not 1 Scottish or NI player in the squad it just confirmed what i thought Pearce would do. Tw@t of a bloke so i hope he fails more than anything else.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Giggs v Beckham debate. For me Giggs is the better player and profession by a country mile.

Agree RE Uruguay though, they are as good a nation around at the moment and wouldnt be surprised if they won the World Cup in 2014.

Giggs was a world class winger and is now just another mediocre Man Utd midfielder. Their team is full of them.

Giggs was a world class winger and is now just another mediocre Man Utd midfielder. Their team is full of them.

Whats Beckham then? He wasnt even world class!

Giggs at 38 is still an absolute class player in the same as Bergkamp was 38 for Arsenal.

If Beckham was really so good he would have been back in the Premier League.

Ask Sir Alex who'd he'd pick, I think he qualifies to have the final say.

Not had much interest when Pearce was named coach. Should have been Walter...Then when i saw there was not 1 Scottish or NI player in the squad it just confirmed what i thought Pearce would do. Tw@t of a bloke so i hope he fails more than anything else.

I know! Whilst I do like a lot of former England players, Pearce fits into the 'complete wanker' catergory. Not even sure why he's coach, he's done fuck all as a coach / manager. He makes himself unlikeable.

Even Gary Neville who was as a wank as a player is turning out to be a decent pundit and gets a job with England you think he deserves, but Pearce remains a grade A knob.

Im not sure if not picking Scottish players was his call but if Scottish players were open to it he'd still have avoided them.

Whats Beckham then? He wasnt even world class!

Giggs at 38 is still an absolute class player in the same as Bergkamp was 38 for Arsenal.

If Beckham was really so good he would have been back in the Premier League.

Ask Sir Alex who'd he'd pick, I think he qualifies to have the final say.

The level Beckham reached at his peak is neither here nor there, he is currently a far better player than Giggs. Giggs offers zilch now and is a pretty irrelevant part of the Man Utd team, only features in little over half the EPL games in a season now.

Beckham could have been playing in the EPL in recent seasons if he wanted. He won everything with the best Man Utd team in decades. Why leave his millions per year contract in the USA well into his 30's?

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

The level Beckham reached at his peak is neither here nor there, he is currently a far better player than Giggs. Giggs offers zilch now and is a pretty irrelevant part of the Man Utd team, only features in little over half the EPL games in a season now.

Beckham could have been playing in the EPL in recent seasons if he wanted. He won everything with the best Man Utd team in decades. Why leave his millions per year contract in the USA well into his 30's?

You disguise yourself as Amokachi but maybe you are really Beckham.

Jog on....Giggs v Beckham hahaha

Its been long debated and Giggs makes THE best EPL team of all time...Beckham....is a make up boy.

Im not sure if not picking Scottish players was his call but if Scottish players were open to it he'd still have avoided them.

He was asked why there were no Scottish players in the squad (can't remember who asked) His answer was none were good enough and he wants to win the competition, an insult really - bet you he's never watched a Scottish player given he's an England U21 coach.

You disguise yourself as Amokachi but maybe you are really Beckham.

Jog on....Giggs v Beckham hahaha

Its been long debated and Giggs makes THE best EPL team of all time...Beckham....is a make up boy.

Once again you seem to be confusing the past with the present.