Once again you seem to be confusing the past with the present.

Giggs will be 39 this year FFS. Who cares if Beckham is better now (even though he is not). Thats like saying Lee McCulloch is better than Brian Laudrup because we are debating about the now.

He was asked why there were no Scottish players in the squad (can't remember who asked) His answer was none were good enough and he wants to win the competition, an insult really - bet you he's never watched a Scottish player given he's an England U21 coach.

He's a confirmed wank and shouldnt be allowed near the team. His managerial career will pan out to be nothing. England national team didnt want him at the Euros and any job he goes to next will be failure.

He's a confirmed wank and shouldnt be allowed near the team. His managerial career will pan out to be nothing. England national team didnt want him at the Euros and any job he goes to next will be failure.

When England were looking for a manager (I think it was before they hooked the Italian bloke) names were being banded about (as usual) by the media and Pearce was a popular choice - when he was asked (by the press) if he would like to be boss, his response: "No I'm not ready, I'm too YOUNG"???

He f**ked up there with that one.

When England were looking for a manager (I think it was before they hooked the Italian bloke) names were being banded about (as usual) by the media and Pearce was a popular choice - when he was asked (by the press) if he would like to be boss, his response: "No I'm not ready, I'm too YOUNG"???

He f**ked up there with that one.

He was probably told to say that and promised the GB job as a waver.

Still cant get over how much a turkey he is.

He was probably told to say that and promised the GB job as a waver.

Still cant get over how much a turkey he is.

He's being 'groomed' for the top job - "let's see how he does with the GB Team and take it from there"

Not in my name...they can go f**k themselves!

That's why I want Football Team GB to fail.

As for the wummins team they are just a bunch of shags. :flash:

Why would you want the British football team to do well? It's not the fault of the team or the selector that the Irish FA and SFA are small minded and tried to prevent the Scots and Northern irish to play.

Are you really going to allow the actions of a corrupt SFA to dictate whether you support the team GB football team? Shame on you!

You're forgetting that FIFA are looking for any excuse to merge the 4 nations. While that doesnt bother England (they will continue to call themselves England) I'm bloody sure I dont want to risk a Scotland team disappearing from view.