I don't know how to do one of those 'polls' so I'll just do this.

Do you want England/Wales to win gold?

Do you want England/Wales to get humped?

Do you not give a f**k?

FWIW...I'd like to see them get humped. Good luck to all our other GB competitors.

Would like to see team GB do well for Ryan Giggs who deserves a international allocade. But when I think of Stuart Pearce Id like to see them get stuffed.

So all in all I dont really mind.

Beckham should have gone, put me right off Team GB.

Dying breed of footballer would have been a great example to the young players.

Giggs is by far the better example for a footballer IMO.

Giggs is by far the better example for a footballer IMO.

Beckham is by far the better player though, Giggs has been mediocre for years. He contributes very little now.

I don't really feel anything for 'Team GB'. The > 23 players are all shite, their's no Northern Ireland or Scottish participation, they play rotten football and they're just basically an even poorer England. Pish manager as well.

They will get a lesson in football by Uruguay.

PS - The sad thing about 'Team GB' is it seems to be a case of getting whichever players are willing to play. Whereas other nations have their pick of the elite. Mind you, this tournament has highlighted just how dreadful British players are. There's not much to choose from. It's crazy that Uruguay, a nation of 3 million, have much better players than the whole of the UK

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

Why would you want the British football team to do well? It's not the fault of the team or the selector that the Irish FA and SFA are small minded and tried to prevent the Scots and Northern irish to play.

Are you really going to allow the actions of a corrupt SFA to dictate whether you support the team GB football team? Shame on you!

I want both GB men's and women's teams to do well. I went with the family to watch the GB women at the Millenium stadium in Cardiff on Wednesday and it was a great day out. The game wasn't good technically but the mistakes made it exciting to watch and the crowd of mostly teenagers and families with young children got right behind the team - that included two scottish girls. The second game with Brazil was much better. They know how to play and were really good to watch, not just for their football either.

I think it's tragic that the SFA were too narrow minded to let any scottish men play for the GB men's team. I used to think they had the best interests of scottish football at heart but with what's gone on over the last few months it's clear that they are just a bunch clueless, blinkered idiots.