Joint statement from SFA, SPL, SFL & RFC

I liked this from Green I must admit but we need more of the same.

"I think everyone knows that it's Rangers that are playing at Ibrox whether its owned by company A or company B.

"Our main rivals - or our former main rivals - across the city they have had three different companies in their lifespan.

"In fact if you look at their corporate structure now it's more complicated than Rangers' is.

"So it's not about an individual or a corporate company with a registration number. This is Rangers and will always be Rangers."

I liked this from Green I must admit but we need more of the same.

"I think everyone knows that it's Rangers that are playing at Ibrox whether its owned by company A or company B.

"Our main rivals - or our former main rivals - across the city they have had three different companies in their lifespan.

"In fact if you look at their corporate structure now it's more complicated than Rangers' is.

"So it's not about an individual or a corporate company with a registration number. This is Rangers and will always be Rangers."

But he didn't shout 'NO SURRENDER' in the interview, GREEN OUT!

Guest Bluenose80
see instead of bitching with each other how about turning your ire from fellow bears to the cunts at SPL/SFA.

just a thought.

Hard to do that when every thread is met with the same bile from GS and apparently Forlan's sister as well now. Most people are talking about being able to play football again on Sunday but these two bring it back to attacks on Green everytime.

Hard to do that when every thread is met with the same bile from GS and apparently Forlan's sister as well now. Most people are talking about being able to play football again on Sunday but these two bring it back to attacks on Green everytime.

is say 3 or 4 isn't most personally.