Joint statement from SFA, SPL, SFL & RFC

Guest Bluenose80
Don't like the sound of this:

Or this "The Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League have reached agreement on the purchase of a package of broadcasting rights which will allow the former to include The Rangers FC matches in contracts with broadcast partners."

Fail to see why the SFL are allowing the SPL to take tv money for SFL games which have nothing to do with the SPL. One thing is quite clear the SPL are not going give up their witchhunt therefore this statement SFA/SPL/SFL/Ranger is falsely claiming all is ok again when it is anything but. However I am happy to hear our statement that we will fight the SPL all the way. As far as I am concerned nothing will be resolved until Regan/Doncaster resign and Lawwell is forced out of his positions of power at the SFA/SPL, a day of reckoning will come for these three men who have brought Scottish football to its knees purely to further the agenda of one club.

Despite their gerrymandered TV deal, this is not going to be an easy ride for most SPL clubs. They still haven't seen it, and I agree with AM's comments about lack of leadership.

Hell mend them.

They'll pay the ferryman.

as I pointed out yesterday green had nothing to bargain with. a year out would have been devastating for his profit margin.

Is that your only concern if we had a year out? You have a sad obsession with Green.

as I pointed out yesterday green had nothing to bargain with. a year out would have been devastating for his profit margin.

Green had a strong hand and folded, if we had not got SFA membership then the SPL would have been insolvent within weeks.