Given that we've had virtually no pre-season(games)I think Ally will want to get the players he intends to get us through the season with, up to speed as quick as possible.

How good is it, talking about team selections again? WATR.

Guest Dutchy

Ally will have to work out if some of these players are going to be worth money by selling them on, but as has already been said, they've not had any interest shown in them. We should start blooding the younger guys as they're more likely to hang around for the next 3 years.

That's a good team though and I'm looking for our first trophy in our new adventure, to add to all the others.

Thought for a minute STB was suggesting we played 9 men, until I saw Mitchell and Black typed there too, then the penny dropped.

Yeps - great lineup, although I would put Hutton in there instead of Bedoya who still hasn't impressed me.

I truly hope Ally's getting his team talk for the next 4 seasons sorted out/

I want to see us galvanised.

I want to see us play great football.

I want to see us demolish teams.

And I want to see the fallout and bitterness when a lower division side is consistently on the back page.

TBH I wouldnt mind seeing us try a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 this season, Ive been a fan of 3-5-2 for years. If you have the right players in right positions it works a treat. I always thought there was no need for 4 defenders in SPL matches and even more so now in Div 3 if we can field Broadfoot, Goian and Boca at the back.