Would certainly be happy with that.

I'd be amazed if we keep that back four but far as I know they're all available for selection while they've not got new clubs. Then we have the likes of Cole, Perry, Hegarty and any new signings to come in.

I'd be amazed if we keep that back four but far as I know they're all available for selection while they've not got new clubs. Then we have the likes of Cole, Perry, Hegarty and any new signings to come in.

If it was a league game I could see it being that team, but I think McCoist may opt for more youngsters in this cup match. Also not sure if Ally would play some of the guys who are leaving for a few reasons.

If it was a league game I could see it being that team, but I think McCoist may opt for more youngsters in this cup match. Also not sure if Ally would play some of the guys who are leaving for a few reasons.

Maybe, but Goian has indicated he'd stay if he doesn't get the right offer, it doesn't seem to be moving fast for the rest of them so who knows? They've taken part in training and behind closed door friendlies as normal.

I think he will play the best team he has available, which would be the above, if Little has signed and I would think Hutton would play if fit.

The likes of Goian, Bocanegra and Edu will all want to play to keep sharp regardless of it being Brechin.

IF and it's obviously a big IF we kept that defence, I doubt we'd lose many goals in the League.

I think he will play the best team he has available, which would be the above, if Little has signed and I would think Hutton would play if fit.

The likes of Goian, Bocanegra and Edu will all want to play to keep sharp regardless of it being Brechin.

IF and it's obviously a big IF we kept that defence, I doubt we'd lose many goals in the League.

Hutton! I knew someone was missing. Has to start IMO.