League expectations

I am looking forward to something different. The SPL was so stale and a formula that just didn't work. I would like to start going to some of the away games. Haven't been to an away game for 20 years. It would be a nice way to see other parts of the country and other grounds. Hope to make it a built in part of the weekend, with maybe some overnight stays as well.

I don't think that we will trounce teams every week, but with the right attitude we should fly up the leagues with some decent cup runs too. I am surprised that some of our better players are still around and with the quality of some of the players coming in. Coupled with Green's hints about being back sooner rather than later in the SPL, I think some major reconstruction is on the cards.

I am looking forward to something different. The SPL was so stale and a formula that just didn't work. I would like to start going to some of the away games. Haven't been to an away game for 20 years. It would be a nice way to see other parts of the country and other grounds. Hope to make it a built in part of the weekend, with maybe some overnight stays as well.

I don't think that we will trounce teams every week, but with the right attitude we should fly up the leagues with some decent cup runs too. I am surprised that some of our better players are still around and with the quality of some of the players coming in. Coupled with Green's hints about being back sooner rather than later in the SPL, I think some major reconstruction is on the cards.

Regarding Green's hints, I would hope not.

I don't want us to be gerrymandered into a new version of a corrupt system.

The SFL have accepted us, and we should be grateful. They are our new friends, and let's hope we can benefit each other.

There are other future possibilities for far reaching benefits to Scottish football that don't include the machinations of Regan, Doncaster, Lawell, Petrie et al.

I personally hope we concentrate on playing football the correct way rather than just focusing on winning the league as quickly as possible. If you concentrate on the first, the latter will soon follow.

Thats Ally McCoists job!!

Regarding Green's hints, I would hope not.

I don't want us to be gerrymandered into a new version of a corrupt system.

The SFL have accepted us, and we should be grateful. They are our new friends, and let's hope we can benefit each other.

There are other future possibilities for far reaching benefits to Scottish football that don't include the machinations of Regan, Doncaster, Lawell, Petrie et al.

I don't think the changes would be for our benefit but I think change is much needed.

Guest Dutchy
Don't care when it comes but Promotion is a must this season.

A few new additions to squad and i think we'll be fine for this season and next provided everyone stays fit and at club

And don't forget that the ban is for over 18's signing, We should be able to pick up a few under 18's that would develop in the lower leagues over the years.

Crickey, we usually loan youngsters out to the lower leagues when we were at the top. Now, they can just step right into the squad.

That's right, is it not? We can sign youths.

And don't forget that the ban is for over 18's signing, We should be able to pick up a few under 18's that would develop in the lower leagues over the years.

Crickey, we usually loan youngsters out to the lower leagues when we were at the top. Now, they can just step right into the squad.

I think you may be right mate regarding the signings of U18's at least that was the case when they tried to impose the embargo originally

yes we can sign youths.