Ramsden Cup Live

Give us your tactical brainwash then!

not really hard. pass and move will beat most teams, never midn those who are part time and mediocre. our players look lazy, complacent and disinterested. i am allowing for the lack of pre season and match sharpness however i watched us last year and the touchline look as clueless now as they did last year. a complete lack of tactical know how or motivation.

We are playing exactly like we did for most of last season i.e. very poorly. If this doesn't concern you then fine.

New team with no preseason matches behind them

Getting the players to pass the ball to a blue shirt now and then would be a start.

See above, think you're being a tad harsh.

On twitter that Goian has signed for Dan Petrescu's Kuban Krasnodar.

Pretty sure Goian is on the pitch just now, why would he be if he had signed for another club?

not really hard. pass and move will beat most teams, never midn those who are part time and mediocre. our players look lazy, complacent and disinterested. i am allowing for the lack of pre season and match sharpness however i watched us last year and the touchline look as clueless now as they did last year. a complete lack of tactical know how or motivation.

Spot on.

I had hoped with us going down divisions we would be able to play with a bit of style but old habits die hard. McCoist would be better in some sort of ambassador role because I have never seen him display anything impressive on the managerial front.

Christ almighty.

It's the first game after an unbelievable summer. The transition from SPL to semi pro standard is going to take a bit of getting used to.

Typical Bears, never fucking happy,

Spot on.

I had hoped with us going down divisions we would be able to play with a bit of style but old habits die hard. McCoist would be better in some sort of ambassador role because I have never seen him display anything impressive on the managerial front.

me neither. last season proved he just doesnt have what is needed to be a football manager.

Christ almighty.

It's the first game after an unbelievable summer. The transition from SPL to semi pro standard is going to take a bit of getting used to.

Typical Bears, never fucking happy,

away ye go, even amatuer players can do the basics and look organised, we can do neither.