Ramsden Cup Live

BTW, as one of my fellow German Bears just noted, Kal Naismith wore number 12 today. Wasn't that meant to be the Supports number from now till the end of time? :flute:

SFL number system means only numbers used and its 1-17 I think.

Good, why don't you in the meantime just stop slagging off our manager then? Do you drive on this or want people like me debating McCoist with you to feel better? He will be there for some time, so live with it and leave the rest of us alone from your frustrations.

season ticket renewals and ticket sales will dictate that, not your opinion.

Stewarty -

"That doesn't even make sense. See my post above. Criticism of the team and ally are NOT what is required at this time. Whatever your views on the team, save it for now please."

someone locked the other thread so i will take this chance to reply to you. you asked if i fell asleep in february, i asked if our problems were post feb, which of course they were not and constructive criticism is relevant at any point. whatever ally is doing, it clearly isnt working and hasnt done for over a year now

Ok mate you just keep telling yourself that. Even allowing for no pre-season games that was a joke given the level of player we had compared to them.

I've been a huge critic of Ally but first game and under the circumstances I will keep telling myself that. If by September nothing has changed then I will be worried.

It's division three football here, what were we expecting La Liga?

with an spl team. the basics would have been nice, a bit of passing and moving. a bit of composure and bit of motivation form the sides, a bit more class than our opponents. not expecting much certainly not la liga football, that is delusional.