Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

I agree with a lot of that Craig and maybe you're right about the B+/A considering where we are, but Ally was saying last week that he thought we needed half a dozen players and that was before the departures of Broadfoot and Boca.

A manager will always want more players, but we need to be sensible.

Agreed, but it's been a very strange night.

Overall I think I'm pretty pissed off and I think Ally McCoist will be pissed off too unless he's been shitting us about the amount of players he thought we needed to bring in.

I'm pissed off as well..very pissed off. I've been slating Ally recently (performances on the field) for his ineptitude then getting return fire for not giving Ally a chance? now I'm getting 'he's been shitting us' as well from others who hammered the so called 'Ally Bashers' ? Where the f**k do we Bears lean? Crazy or not?

Do I detect some positivity from you DA ? :D

I really like Templeton as a player, was at Ibrox last season when he ripped Whittaker a new one - a very exciting talent. I for one am hoping that we see this 4-2-3-1 with the "3" being Templeton, McKay and Shiels or Little.

But, even if we dont see THAT formation - having Teempleton, McKay, Shiels and even Little in the team/squad shows we do actually have some flair players around and, if we keep the ball on the deck, will bode well for this season and beyond.

This is an unreal signing.

I don't give a shit that we might have had 6 players because this is a premiership level player and this will force us to play football on the deck. I swear this guy could be the new Laudrup.......and this is coming from someone who grew up as a young un going to games seeing Laudrup being marked by 5 men,

I've probably not been this excited since we signed Arteta

PS - before anyone goes nuts about the LAudrup mention, I'm referring to the level we find us in (which isn't a mile off the riff raff in the SPL)

I'm pissed off as well..very pissed off. I've been slating Ally recently (performances on the field) for his ineptitude then getting return fire for not giving Ally a chance? now I'm getting 'he's been shitting us' as well from others who hammered the so called 'Ally Bashers' ? Where the f**k do we Bears lean? Crazy or not?

Don't twist my words 54 because I did not say Ally has been shitting us.

All I'm saying is Ally has essentially said that he wanted half a dozen more players added to the squad and what has actually happened since he last said that, is that the squad size hasn't been increased at all.

It's 8-9 additions of much higher standard than the Third AND Second Division.

We have retained players like Neil Alexander, Lee Wallace, Lee McCulloch, Andy Little, Ross Perry and Kyle Hutton.

We have young players coming into the team and more being developed.

I fail to see how anyone can really be 'pissed off' to be honest.