Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

if his heart wasn't in it from the beginning then i's probably for the best.

Exactly and it makes me wonder why Ally would even want to try and convince him because we shouldn't be trying to twist anyone's arm.

Just before people start dispairing ... we have 40 players in our squad after Boca leaving. That's for the 3rd Division. And once the 12 months are up, we can sign more Blacks and Shiels and Alukos to our hearts content.

It could be 16 months dB and it's also worth noting that while we have a certain squad size, I think only 13 or 14 of them are over 21 years of age.

It could be 16 months dB and it's also worth noting that while we have a certain squad size, I think only 13 or 14 of them are over 21 years of age.

Yeah I was expecting a lot of movement today, or is it to do with us not being allowed more than 21/22 U-21 players because of the people who didn't transfer over? Also going for the riskier SPL players as well, disappointed imo. McGowan for example was reluctant hours before coming across to discuss things, another target should have been in place.

If we can't really trust youngsters at this level will we ever?

And we should remember that many of these youngsters have swamped the likes of Linfield or Hamilton Acies aside. While decent cup runs might be good, we should be able to trust our u19s till u21s to beat most of what the SFL 3 can present them. For the rest, we have the veterans.

It is not all good, but no need for battle or panic stations either.