Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

Okay then you only suggested it Zappa.

Yes, I did suggest it, but not in a serious sense at all. I said it as a deliberately rediculous concept to strengthen my actual point, which is that I don't think Ally will be very happy (secretly) with the transfer dealings. He's openly spoken on numerous occasions recently about the need to bring in a good few more players and it hasn't happened.

Yes, I did suggest it, but not in a serious sense at all. I said it as a deliberately rediculous concept to strengthen my actual point, which is that I don't think Ally will be very happy (secretly) with the transfer dealings. He's openly spoken on numerous occasions recently about the need to bring in a good few more players and it hasn't happened.

But got, in his own words, his top target.

99% of our signings in the past 10 years have been shite. We just signed the one of the best young players in British football who could easily play in the premiership. Cheer up.

If Ally can't get this squad winning and promoted easily now then he should not be Rangers manager, so yes you're right in some ways, today just emphasises my feelings.

His resources should have been enough anyway but you could point to our squad lacking some real quality flair, that has been rectified greatly by this signing.

We are the Rangers, the super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care, we hate Celtic, ****** bastards, and we''ll chase them everywere.

So proud just now

I for one don't hate Celtic, I just don't have any emotion for them.

If Ally can't get this squad winning and promoted easily now then he should not be Rangers manager, so yes you're right in some ways, today just emphasises my feelings.

His resources should have been enough anyway but you could point to our squad lacking some real quality flair, that has been rectified greatly by this signing.

Ally has been given ridiculous resources to win the next 3 divisions in style

What about the part (?) where our best defender left to go to Spain on loan for 12 months last night leaving us with a defence who basically haven't played with one-another before and one of our new central defenders looks below par?

Fuck it, I probably sound totally depressed or something which I'm absolutely not because I'm delighted about us signing Templeton, but I'm not particularly happy about some of our transfer dealings, let's put it that way.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.