Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

How do you know no one else was interested?

Also, remember Aluko. Bar his performance against Bayern, he looked pretty shite for the most part at Aberdeen. Sometimes decent players need to play with better players to show their true worth.

I think some are getting carried away with the lad.

It is added pressure, coupled with his name, which he doesn't need.

I think he will be a good signing, but as I said he will be inconsistent.

daviecooperloyal user_online.gif

Trialist

icon1.gifThe truth about Ryan McGowan

Nothing to do with hearts at all, if anything hearts where pushing him to sign!! The talk about him asking for to much money could not be further from the truth, all to do with playing for his country, as posted last night he said its a great club and doesn't have a bad word to say about the club or how he was treated but unfortunately it just isn't the right situation to match his ambitions as a footballer!! Not many players would turn down the money offered to him so I'd say fair play for choosing ambition over money

I posted all I knew about the deal yesterday an everything was from the man himself!!

Guest ibroxted

Templeton will do well, patience from the support will help him; He can become a a great player for us and has potential to earn a nice fee if attracts attention in the future

Sorry but the boy's a fool to turn down a massive wage increase and the chance to play for Rangers. For what? The chance to maybe get into the Aussie team and spend your time pissing around Oceania? Don't see the appeal myself. Blue goggles or common sense?