East Fife - First Home Game

There may be more than normal with it being the first match of a new era.

I think 35-40,000 is possible.

I hope so Frankie, I think these are the types of games that could see small attendances.

We need to get behind the team in this game as it could lead to a decent cup run which would light up our season.

There may be more than normal with it being the first match of a new era.

I think 35-40,000 is possible.

Frankie, any idea how this game will work for season tickets? I assume they'll be a box to ign up for non-league home games as usual, but doesn't sound like renewals will be sorted by this game. Is public sale going to be the only way to go?

Rangers first home match of the 2012/13 season sees the Light Blues face East Fife in The Scottish Communities League Cup First Round on Tuesday 7 August, kick-off 7.45pm.

Season ticket holders will benefit from a £2 discount, however as 12/13 renewals have been delayed we will honour season ticket holders from last season 11/12 with the discount.

Season ticket holders can purchase a discounted ticket from today, Monday 30 July, however please note tickets can only be purchased by cash or cheque in person at Rangers Ticket Centre until Wednesday 1 August when tickets can also be purchased via rangers.co.uk or the hotline on 0871 702 1972 where payment can be made by credit or debit card. Tickets are priced at just £13 for adults, £8 for concessions and £3 for kids.

Public sale tickets are available from Thursday 2 August and are priced at £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for kids.

Rangers first home match of the 2012/13 season sees the Light Blues face East Fife in The Scottish Communities League Cup First Round on Tuesday 7 August, kick-off 7.45pm.

Season ticket holders will benefit from a £2 discount, however as 12/13 renewals have been delayed we will honour season ticket holders from last season 11/12 with the discount.

Season ticket holders can purchase a discounted ticket from today, Monday 30 July, however please note tickets can only be purchased by cash or cheque in person at Rangers Ticket Centre until Wednesday 1 August when tickets can also be purchased via rangers.co.uk or the hotline on 0871 702 1972 where payment can be made by credit or debit card. Tickets are priced at just £13 for adults, £8 for concessions and £3 for kids.

Public sale tickets are available from Thursday 2 August and are priced at £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for kids.

Does that mean seats are reserved then?