Leggat is a bitter bitter man

or perhaps he worried.

I listened to andy Cameron on Saturday. he was asked if c whyte was still involved and immediately said "definately"

then in Sunday I see he's in the directors box 3 rows back from green.

I think you need to realise their are people out there genuinely concerned. they might well be wrong but they are genuinely concerned.

No sorry I cannot believe it, people are driven by their own agendas that they will not move away from.

No sorry I cannot believe it, people are driven by their own agendas that they will not move away from.

that's what aj was accused of over whyte and he wasn't the only one accused of it ;)

I don't know leggo so I can't be sure but I can tell you their is genuine concern about.

that's what aj was accused of over whyte and he wasn't the only one accused of it ;)

I don't know leggo so I can't be sure but I can tell you their is genuine concern about.

I'd say most of us are just happy to be playing football again.

well if he wanted everyone to just get on with the football that was a foolish comment. its being talked about everywhere.

Any spin on it as long as you can criticise Green. You would be criticising him for not saying it, if he hadn't said anything.