Radio Snyde submits to parody

Shit! And I was pleased GB and Michael Jamieson had won a gold, as well. Thank goodness this thread was here to remind me not to enjoy it.

That's quite an interesting point actually.

I'd consider myself a (reasonably) sensible and intelligent member of society and while I love the Rangers, I've always hoped I wouldn't let that affect the way I approach other aspects of my life. However, with the somewhat radicalised nature of football supporting nowadays and the 24 hour nature of the internet, I must admit finding that balance ever more hard to find.

So f*** Michael Jamieson! I hope his next sh!t is a hedgehog! :mad:

Sounds like a good reason for choking back on the internet using, then.

Btw, how's the golf? I bust 100 for the first time last week, well chuffed.

Good stuff mate!

I've not been able to play as much as I'd like but I did manage 36 holes last week. Driving the ball very well but short game is dreadful which is to expected given I've only played a few times over the last year.

Good stuff mate!

I've not been able to play as much as I'd like but I did manage 36 holes last week. Driving the ball very well but short game is dreadful which is to expected given I've only played a few times over the last year.

Likewise, managed three rounds in the last three years, unreal. But, as a married man of 14 years, my wrists are now superpowerful and it's certainly having an effect on my downswing.

To avoid the thread going all social and OT, I would say that getting out and away from the madness has never been more important to Bears. There is a world away from The Rangers, hard as we may find that to believe sometimes. Not everyone is a shit and hates us, the sun still rises coyly behind its veil of clouds...life goes on. Just.

Guest Dutchy

You'll all be taking up winter golf then, you get to use orange balls lol

I was lisening to some of the golf coverage on BBC Scotland radio, creep was one of the commentators and he was telling us about a player, then corrected himself that it was in fact not the player he was talking about putting the ball. He did this at least twice, but the media is dominated by septic minded men and woman and has been for sometime now, so I doubt there will be balanced coverage for sometime to come.

You'll all be taking up winter golf then, you get to use orange balls lol

I was lisening to some of the golf coverage on BBC Scotland radio, creep was one of the commentators and he was telling us about a player, then corrected himself that it was in fact not the player he was talking about putting the ball. He did this at least twice, but the media is dominated by septic minded men and woman and has been for sometime now, so I doubt there will be balanced coverage for sometime to come.

I know you're joking, but there's just no pleasure in winter golf at all. Soggy ground, freezing wind, winter 'greens'...I just can't see the attraction. On the radio, I love 5live's coverage of majors; please please please don't spoil it by using that twat Spiers. I can see why celtc minded producers would use him up here, but a broadcaster who doesn't know who he's looking at who and gulps continually and audibly is no-one's idea of a professional.