who owns the clatty clan

You are missing the tangible fixed assets which will include the stadium etc.

That website is only showing you cash + current assets - current liabilities. It isnt showing the tangible assets.

So the tangible fixed assets are worth £27,991,000?

According to the D&P estimate of our financial position at time of insolvency our tangible fixed assets were £113,205,333. I realize the mechanodome can't be worth much, but why is the difference so huge?

You are missing the tangible fixed assets which will include the stadium etc.

That website is only showing you cash + current assets - current liabilities. It isnt showing the tangible assets.

Does it show the GCC land deal, or doesn't it go down to pence?

According to the D&P estimate of our financial position at time of insolvency our tangible fixed assets were £113,205,333. I realize the mechanodome can't be worth much, but why is the difference so huge?

Depends, unfortunately.

There are different ways of valuing assets and there can be a massive difference dependent upon valuation method. I havent looked at D&{'s number so cant really comment appropriately - but the difference does indeed seem large.

Some clubs also value the playing staff as an asset - not sure, BD is the one for this, but I think we did this at least for a while. I dont care nearly enough about Celtic to find out what their asset valuation techniques or bases are.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bluenose80

Probably due to the fact Ibrox won't fall down when there's a light breeze

Probably due to the fact Ibrox won't fall down when there's a light breeze

Exactly! It's all about the quality of materials used. Ibrox was built with good quality raw materials, not old washing machines.