Now that we're off and running finally

All the gang together? What a shock.

I've posted sporadically on here through the summer due to being too busy with work and don't really remember debating specifically with you so how i'm part of some gang I don't know?

You asserted if we dropped points in div 3 Ally should be sacked.

simplythebest said:

The job to do is win the league, you can't tell a manager he's sacked because he didn't win every game.

As i've said before, we can take decisions based on Ally's ability in the top flight when we actually get there.

And you respond "agree mate".

Now stb's first line is the exact opposite of what you are suggesting

All I asked was how you can agree with someone who's views are the polar opposite of your own I dont know??

No "Allly is god" views. Just a basic grasp of English and reasonable expectations.

What do you mean by "100% stuff" CG ? 100% positive ? I dont think that is the case. Look back the thread here and you will find that the majority arent unequivocally supporting McCoist, they are taking a "lets wait and see" approach. Which, in my own opinion, is a reasonable stance.

And, by the way, it isnt a one sided view by the mods. Go and look at what calscot posted in response to you. It wasnt personally insulting. he just said he wasnt surprised at your stance. You then told him to not reply as you "dont give a fuck about his opinion". Again, not personally insulting. All I did with my post was to try to advise you to post in the spirit of the forum, which is to debate something properly instead of taking the "dont reply to my posts" stance.

ALL of the members make this forum what it is. We, as moderators, enjoy the debate too as individuals and our job is to try and ensure that people post in the spirit of the forum, and part of that is to actually take part in the discussion and/or debate without taking that toys out of the pram approach.

As I said, the decision to stick around is yours alone to be made - you certainly didnt break any forum rules so you clearly dont have a warning for anything.

If you think the site is going downhill CG then that is a shame. But, just like Dutchy, nobody will be forced to stick around.

I have said all i'm going to say on this mate, as for the mods being far with everyone that is simple a joke mate and deep down you know it.

The site is being ruined by 2 or 3 people and they seem to have a free pass everyday, i'm not the only person to point this out recently by the way.

As i said i could not care less what calscot posted on this topic, i have no respect for the guy at all from other topics and responces that was why i told him not to respond to me.