Now that we're off and running finally

I'm of the impression this could turn out to be an incessant 'cricket score' week in week out...no true football fan could ever be bored with that surely?

As the season progresses we will see 9-0 and 10-0 results the order of the day...and fortnightly 50,000 crowds behind it.

If not I'll be terribly disappointed.:D

I'm of the impression this could turn out to be an incessant 'cricket score' week in week out...no true football fan could ever be bored with that surely?

As the season progresses we will see 9-0 and 10-0 results the order of the day...and fortnightly 50,000 crowds behind it.

If not I'll be terribly disappointed.:D

I'd like it but I don't expect it, we all saw Brechin and East Fife fought hard as well in periods.

Away games at least will have a few slogs in them that may even result in dropped points.

Rangers players are on very good contracts, if they can just turn up and go 1-0 in front and keep it the fans wont be happy with just that...big scores will be the order of the day of that I'm sure.

We are just too strong to go about simply securing a win, this 3rd Division will be a cakewalk no danger...we shouldn't even be playing there.

The boring factor will always be - that's football - now and again Rangers will run up massive scores over the course of the season - of that I am in no doubt.

We should win The League comfortably this season and hopefully next

I think we will have a real go at winning both domestic cups and see no reason why we couldn't achieve that with a bit of luck.

My only fear this year is injuries to key players as I can see some games turning into a Pub League type scenario if we are comfortably ahead were opposition just take turns at kicking lumps out of our players.

For the first time in our history the real acid test for the players will be the cup competitions. I want to see us taking it to our enemies in these competitions and absolutely horsing the SPL teams we will come up against. The league campaign will take care of itself and I'm looking forward to going to the various grounds across the country.

I'd like to see how we fare against Falkirk, a good standard SPL1 team, before guessing how we'll do in any Cups, even the Ramsdens. That'll give us a better idea of where we are.

Agreed, Falkirk will be a good yardstick for where we are. If we can do well against them we stand a good chance of being able to stick it to many in the SPL, especially at home. If we can knock the likes of Dundee United, Hibs, etc out of any cups this season I'll be chuffed to bits. Bring it on.

Y, know we could win a QUADRUPLE this season: the Ramsdens, the Div 3, the League Cup and the Scottish. And all from the perspective of a giant killer!

I originally wanted us to be in Div 1 but now I think if any moves take place to put us in SPL next season we should just play the sporting integrity card and work our way up through the leagues.Wouldn't that GIRU them?