Now that we're off and running finally

I'm pretty sure we'll drop points this season - we already drew against Brechin. That may have had the mitigation of not playing any preseason, and they are a 2nd division club; however, there are times when on a very narrow pitch with 9 to 11 men behind the ball when the ball will just not go in and you can also lose freakish goals, silly goals or just well taken goals against the run of play.

I think it will be like rolling a couple of dice and getting a draw if you get a double and loss with a double six, otherwise you win. The odds are well stacked in your favour but you won't always win.

In that scenario you'd expect 30 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss which funnily enough is my prediction for the season.

Of course we'll drop points. Man United got put out of a cup comp by York or someone a few years ago. Liverpool have lost several games to lower division opposition in recent years. And the over-reaction will be enormous.

Total not the point mate, these teams lost because they played kids. We are playing with a team full of international players against part time players. We should not drop a point.

Of course we'll drop points. Man United got put out of a cup comp by York or someone a few years ago. Liverpool have lost several games to lower division opposition in recent years. And the over-reaction will be enormous.

Knocked out over two legs by York City. 3-0 to York at Old Trafford playing very much a third string side really. Brought the first team to Bootham Crescent and won 3-1, out 4-3 on agg. Great day!

We will drop points IMO, I hope not but to say we should not drop points or else our manager should go is a bit much. We are playing youngsters are we not, players who are not fully fit yet and new players who have just joined us, the next few months will be the best time for teams to play us but we will/should get stronger and better. But all it takes is one bad game from us (it happens) and one great game from even a div 3 team and we could draw or even lose.

If we were to lose a game and draw 5 games against the Div3 teams with out team then it would confirm Ally should be no where near a managers job imo.

That's just not even the slightest bit reasonable but I'm not surprised.