Is the tide starting to turn for Charles Green?

Based on what? If he's seen something with whyte's name on it or even seen him having a drink with Green surely he'd say that?

Unless of course it's based on nothing other than hunches and rumour, which I think is the case.

I believe hes far less candid in face to face talks.

I believe hes far less candid in face to face talks.

Far less candid ? So in face to face talks he doesnt speak up ? Yet he does in front of cameras etc

I am not following.

spiers was in the press box.

Aye,reporting the TBB was being sung around him,but said it died very quickly!. He is a piece of shit and should be banned from Ibrox,he didn't comment on when Sandaza came on and blessed himself the Rangers fans still gave him a great reception!.

I think there's a distinct difference between backing the club and getting behind the team for this part of the club's journey (these are things that most fans of ANY football club would do!) and trusting the new owners, especially so early in their tenur....

It's going to take a tad more than that plus a bit of sniping at the other lot in the east end to earn my trust. After what's happened to our club, earning our trust should be difficult, not something that's bought with some throwaway comments to Chic Dung or some other Pacific Quay wido.

I'm comfortable with Charles sniping at the other lot, makes a change considering they've been sniping at us for years.

I realise the need for caution, but to use that against him is grasping at straws really and reminds me of the film Life of Brian:

"I'm NOT the Messiah honestly....- All right I AM the Messiah"

First he says nothing - so there's something in it.

Then he says something - and he's even MORE in it.

It's ridiculous. It's now the time to put all this pish about CG to bed and move on chaps.