Why did you choose Rangers ?

My Dad,

I find it strange for people to support a different team than there Dad to be honest.

I would normally disagree... but when my now 7 yr old was 5 and was trying to get a rise out of me and say "I support Celtic now".... lets just say I needed to take a long walk.....

Thankfully the wee bassa was winding me up.

When I told him we would be in the 3rd he was saying "Who will I support now" and my response was simple..... "RANGERS. If Rangers die, we wont be supporting ANY Scottish team".

I wouldnt force him into supporting Rangers though - the choice will be his. BUt I dont mind admitting I would be absolutely DEVASTATED if he actually chose THEM.

My Dad,

I find it strange for people to support a different team than there Dad to be honest.

I actually prefer my kid to have his own opinions and independence. If he supported someone else I would be "at least you arent a sheep, following me" - other than if he supported Celtic, of course.