Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

They finished rock bottom with 1 point in their Europa League group after beating us last season, fair doos if they've become more of a force this season but it's not that relevant.

Don't see why you're so keen to glorify our opponents anyway, yes they weren't a 'pub team' and we had no devine right to beat them but there'd be no ambition from us as a club at all if we just shrugged off anyone on that basis. We were the seeded team with players and experience more than capable of getting past the likes of Malmo and Maribor, to lose to both of them back to back was a disgrace.

It's probably just me, but I think it is relevent to point out that neither of those teams were amateur, part-time or pub teams as some people like to think and say they were. I've seen those teams being called all sorts and it's not being accurate most of the time. It's also not fair on Ally to bring those Euro results into the debate by saying they were shitey part-time pub teams or something like that.

Anyway, it was just a wee tangent! :D

What I posted is a fact kuznetsov, not an excuse.

it was a pathetic attempt to sugar coat our disasterous and embarassing euro exit last year. not sure you want to go with the facts line whilst debating ally. it never ends well.

The irony in all of this , is that until the club are back on an even keel , playing in a better league with money to invest then this whole debate is pointless really , just remember back to PLG and minty's moonbeams well we ended up with Karl Svennson et all .

We are where we are at present and nothing will be done untill well after the share floatation IMHO, as much as the manager must shoulder the blame so do the players , because that is all we have so get used to it

it was a pathetic attempt to sugar coat our disasterous and embarassing euro exit last year.

If you think my posting of solid facts about the team NK Maribor have been pathetic, then I can live with that. In fact, your disapproval tells me I'm getting something right! :D

If you think my posting of solid facts about the team NK Maribor have been pathetic, then I can live with that. In fact, your disapproval tells me I'm getting something right! :D

its telling you wrong. i am laughing at you. no offence.

Just do what I did and implement the "ignore" function , its brilliant

The irony in all of this , is that until the club are back on an even keel , playing in a better league with money to invest then this whole debate is pointless really , just remember back to PLG and minty's moonbeams well we ended up with Karl Svennson et all .

We are where we are at present and nothing will be done untill well after the share floatation IMHO, as much as the manager must shoulder the blame so do the players , because that is all we have so get used to it

because one man, or two now had crap signing policies? it doesnt have to be that bad. our managers just have to do their jobs right and do them better. both le guens and allys signing policies were poorly thought out. both were dreadful managers too.

The bare truth is Ally may be a top guy, what he isn't or ever will be is a football manager, he is 50 years old hardly an apprentice, keep the excuses of turmoil he has been in place for about 15 months and lost every game that mattered as well as a healthy points advantage.

Just do what I did and implement the "ignore" function , its brilliant

That would be a dereliction of duty rbr, so I can't do that. It might be worth resigning for though! :D

Edited by Zappa
spelling typo