Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

yes their is a benefit. right now players are loosing out on vital development and the clubs loosing cash. the ramsden cup loss probably cost half a million and who knows how many people are staying away from games.

even you say he's probably got to go. well when something's got to go then its should go asap.

nothing is gained by waiting and much is lost.

I did not! I'm not convinced just yet about Ally the manager - I don't see how anyone could be, going by performances & results. But he may yet come good, and I would be delighted if he did.

I did not! I'm not convinced just yet about Ally the manager - I don't see how anyone could be, going by performances & results. But he may yet come good, and I would be delighted if he did.

your less than convinced he's in the right job.

I'm not surprised he's done nothing to convince in 18 months in charge. if he was in a normal job he would be long gone.

he won't be sacked and I doubt he will walk but every minute he's here is a waste. that's my view.

your less than convinced he's in the right job.

I'm not surprised he's done nothing to convince in 18 months in charge. if he was in a normal job he would be long gone.

he won't be sacked and I doubt he will walk but every minute he's here is a waste. that's my view.

You think so GS? Green has given him backing for now but i'm pretty sure he'll have a limit.

really? where have you been living since he took over? results and performances have been consistantly embarassing. from malmo, maribor and falkirk to berwick, stirling and qos.