Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I don't really care what you are missing, having seen the damage drugs do to people I will use that as my benchmark.

In case you are unaware it is not illegal to drink alcohol as the exchequer gets a good cut from it, whither people drink themselves to death or into ruin.

"I don't really care what you are missing, having seen the damage drugs do to people I will use that as my benchmark." What an arguement you put Einstein!. Despite the FACT I post about alcohol still being a bigger killer than drugs you hit back with that as a "benchmark". Do your mates call you Bullet by any chance?

i warned you all about black long BEFORE we signed him.

Others here warned us all about Black too and I bought into it myself at one point, but in all honesty I just want to see good players playing for us and Black is a good player. I'm willing to give the guy a chance and if there's a sign (flashing lights) of him fucking his chance up, then that's the time to ask questions, but to ask questions of Black and more importantly, of our manager after the first loss of the season is just ... well, predictable?

Others here warned us all about Black too and I bought into it myself at one point, but in all honesty I just want to see good players playing for us and Black is a good player. I'm willing to give the guy a chance and if there's a sign (flashing lights) of him fucking his chance up, then that's the time to ask questions, but to ask questions of Black and more importantly, of our manager after the first loss of the season is just ... well, predictable?

no zappa. the black thing is seperate from ally. i have been questioning ally for over a year, even before he took over. this is not about our first league defeat, it is bigger than that. much bigger zappa. i have no problem with black the footballer for now but i dont think he should have took huttons place off him today. kyle did not deserve to be dropped. for me that is very poor management.

Absolutely. That's the point I'm making. If we had only listened to you about Black we wouldn't be in that mess. Night night.

ian black is not the reason we are in this mess nor is what he has done in the past the reason.

"I don't really care what you are missing, having seen the damage drugs do to people I will use that as my benchmark." What an arguement you put Einstein!. Despite the FACT I post about alcohol still being a bigger killer than drugs you hit back with that as a "benchmark". Do your mates call you Bullet by any chance?

My comment on alcohol probably went over your head.

ian black is not the reason we are in this mess nor is what he has done in the past the reason.

Ha ha ha. Go back 6 posts or so and you will find it was you who said it was! Night night. You don't need me here now. You are arguing with yourself. I'm off.

Edited by Anchorman