Standing up for Rangers

When you think about it,a lot of fans were not going to buy season tickets when we first had TBKs' bluster & BK,then WS who vanished quickly!, then Bomber Browns braveheart bluster!,all good Rangers men!. CG has always said he is no Rangers man,he maybe is now?,and he is the only one who has actually stepped up and is doing something. Actions speak louder than words they say.

First rule of business - know your market.

Perhaps, but I think it may be even more than that, like Green as he's said before is starting to grow fond of Rangers.

Remember he played football at youth level including for Sheffield Utd so he's clearly a fan of the game as well as a businessman.

he thing i dont understand is why people are surprised by this?

I never did get a responce from people that said he was here to wreck the club but still somehow make money?

Clearly convinced top class businessmen like Mike Ashley to get involved, love to know what he'll gain from the club getting wrecked.

Perhaps, but I think it may be even more than that, like Green as he's said before is starting to grow fond of Rangers.

Remember he played football at youth level including for Sheffield Utd so he's clearly a fan of the game as well as a businessman.

He's here as a businessman first and foremost something to his credit he readily admits.