There is no way we should accept a new league reconstruction. The fans have unanimously accepted the punishment served and personally im of the belief that we should see it through to the full.

Sporting integrity must prevail.

My initial reaction would be to vote no, but it depends what sort if restructuring they were proposing. If it would be for the benefit of all Scottish football and not just the SPL, it would be as bad as what they've done to us to (possibly worse) to vote against it. Wait and see, I guess.

Purely out of principal I think our club should definitely vote no to any league reconstruction which is designed to get us back to the top flight quicker, but I'm not convinced at all that the club and all of our players will agree with the fans on that one.

There's also the fact that our club would have just one vote out of all 42 clubs voting on reconstruction proposals, so even if the club listened to the fans and voted no there's probably very little chance that our club's vote will make a difference.

With some of the SPL clubs being in favour of a larger SPL and a majority of the 30 SFL clubs being in favour of reconstruction, I don't think it's going to be a question of whether or not it happens. The big questions are what should the format of the new league structures be and obviously when should it happen.

Absolutely not! Yesterday was a magical day at Ibrox, right up to the cheering East Stirling as they left the field. I even went into the mega store after the game which I never do, just didn't want my time at Ibrox to end yesterday

This would not have happened if it was the spl and long may it continue.

I think everybody should start acting like normal people. All bigoted crap from all sides should be forgotten. Th SFA\SPL should stop their bigoted witch-hunt of Rangers and we should be in the top flight of Scottish football where we belong. If titles are stripped off of us we should refuse to let any TV company near our team. The next game of chicken has to be won.