Leggo - your time is up - you're all washed up mate!

This clown is getting on my nerves now. No matter what your views are on Charles Green, as a 'Rangers fan' would you go down the same road as this little man Leggo i.e. feeding into the hands of the dark side?

He does an article today about Green and in a very short article thinks it's appropriate to refer to his 'beloved' Rangers as The Green Rangers, not once but TEN times in the one article.

Go away Leggo and deface some more of the Britney posters on your bedroom wall. Now theres a good lad.

How we react to articles or writers we disagree with is interesting. When Graham Speirs was at his most aggravating in the Glasgow Herald a good number of years ago I eventually took the decision to simply stop buying the paper. It wasn't an easy decision for me, there was still stuff I enjoyed in the paper but Speirs so annoyed me and to my mind was being accepted editorially that no longer buying the paper was the only way to show my disagreement.

Today we've an array of options open to us when we read something we disagree with. Assuming it's online we can usually reply to it. If that's not possible then there are no shortage of forums and blogs available to vent our spleens on. Failing that we can simply do what we did in the 'old days' and not read the author again. The added bonus of the internet is you can be truly selective in what you read, you don't need to boycot a whole paper anymore.

Leggat has been pretty consistent in his views on Green, time will tell if he's right or not. I'm unsure about Green, I don't like the populist speeches to the crowd or public utterances on all and sundry. I've no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm pleased there are still public voices among the support being critical of him, even if I don't always agree with that criticism.

in a very short article thinks it's appropriate to refer to his 'beloved' Rangers as The Green Rangers, not once but TEN times in the one article.

He has no credibility left. Yesterday's article had a lot of outright lies in it.

Leggat has been pretty consistent in his views on Green, time will tell if he's right or not. I'm unsure about Green, I don't like the populist speeches to the crowd or public utterances on all and sundry. I've no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm pleased there are still public voices among the support being critical of him, even if I don't always agree with that criticism.

Most have doubts about Green, which is highly understandable, but when you go around making up stuff just to have a go then it's not being critical, it's just malicious.