Leggo - your time is up - you're all washed up mate!

Most have doubts about Green, which is highly understandable, but when you go around making up stuff just to have a go then it's not being critical, it's just malicious.

If that's what he's done someone should correct him. I've not read the article in question, I'll look for it at lunchtime.

I don't read many of his articles due to the inaccuracies. What was it he said about them and how was he correct and what was the significance?

Let's see what lies he has told recently . He incorrectly said that the JJB deal still existed and had 4 years to run. He said that accounts will not be published.

Not read any of his columns for a while. Not read much footy news at all over the summer as it was all about finances and administration and I found it hard to do. Disappointed that he has fallen so as he used to be a decent blogger fighting our corner. :(

I don't read many of his articles due to the inaccuracies. What was it he said about them and how was he correct and what was the significance?

Let's see what lies he has told recently . He incorrectly said that the JJB deal still existed and had 4 years to run. He said that accounts will not be published.

I wondered about the accounts thing. does a ltd company have to publish accounts then?

he revealed Lowe and stretfords involvement with Mr green quite some time before it was confirmed.

I wondered about the accounts thing. does a ltd company have to publish accounts then?

he revealed Lowe and stretfords involvement with Mr green quite some time before it was confirmed.

Yes, all companies are required to submit accounts. Abbrievated accounts can be submitted if the company is small enough, but I would expect that we would not be eligible for that, particularly if Green proceeds with his plans of a share issue.

Paul Stretford? Leggat said "there is an increasing belief that these are the men – Charles Green, Mike McDonald and Paul Stretford – who ARE the SOLE investors in the move to snare Rangers on the cheap." Something else he got wrong.

Those who get so upset with Leggo should stop reading him. Simple.

I read him occasionally, but take it all with a pinch of salt.

True, but publishing misinformation is harmful. It starts rumours and some readers who don't check the accuracy start believing the fairy tales.

One of the toughest thing about this last year has been figuring out which out of the many hundreds of stories that circulate to take seriously. Which are the true warnings that have to be taken heed of, and which are scaremongering and malicious gossip... It's still happening, in fact.

Of course, that's not just down to Leggo.

Yes, all companies are required to submit accounts. Abbrievated accounts can be submitted if the company is small enough, but I would expect that we would not be eligible for that, particularly if Green proceeds with his plans of a share issue.

Paul Stretford? Leggat said "there is an increasing belief that these are the men – Charles Green, Mike McDonald and Paul Stretford – who ARE the SOLE investors in the move to snare Rangers on the cheap." Something else he got wrong.

he talked about stretford quite a bit IIRC. will the accounts be available to all?

My understanding was that the original aim of Leggoland was to expose the hypocrisy, double standards, misinformation purported by the press. And then to give us the back stories that we otherwise might not hear.

When Leggo sticks to these topics, and goes after the likes of Spiers, McNally, Phil Mac 20names, Alex Thomaon, and the ilk; he's more often than not, spot on. As for the rest of it, I can usually only skim read at best.