Scottish Cup 2nd Round: Forres v Rangers

7/1my aunt fanny more like 33/1

Would be worth a tenner punt at 33's but 7's is just taking the piss, and actually bad management if they gave us 33's they would get a fair amount of money for let's face probably a step too far this year.

Would you fly home for Talbot v Rangers cup tie Craig?

Possibly, the idea of a giant killing is a novelty.... Would depend on work schedule to be honest GA. I tried desperately to make the UEFA Final work but I just couldnt get it to work unfortunately.

Gribz had the same issue, we were going to buy a pair of tickets (at exorbitant prices obviously) but neither of us could make it work.

I would love to see Gers v Talbot in a competitive match, would prefer it to be in the SPL right enough !!!

Possibly, the idea of a giant killing is a novelty.... Would depend on work schedule to be honest GA. I tried desperately to make the UEFA Final work but I just couldnt get it to work unfortunately.

Gribz had the same issue, we were going to buy a pair of tickets (at exorbitant prices obviously) but neither of us could make it work.

I would love to see Gers v Talbot in a competitive match, would prefer it to be in the SPL right enough !!!

I went mate couldn't get a ticket but had a guy on the phone with 2 for £1000 each, I almost said yes until the wife smacked me on the back of the head and brought me back to my senses.

Yeah thats right, I had some dude in Italy wanting a grand per ticket. Id have bought but wasnt sure how genuine he was being. I was ready to fly to Italy first to pick them up as I have to land in Europe anyway when coming from here.

RANGERS will have just 300 fans at the Scottish Cup tie with Forres Mechanics after it was confirmed the game will be played at tiny Mosset Park.

The two clubs were paired in Monday’s second round draw with last season’s Highland League champions listed as the home team.

It has been anticipated by some the game might get moved to a bigger venue such as Inverness’ Caledonian Stadium or Ross County’s Victoria Park in Dingwall.

That’s due to the fact the Can Cans’ ground has a capacity of just 1,400, with three quarters of it made up by grass banking.

Local police have now inspected the ground though and a decision has been taken to stage the game in the Moray town after all.

That means away supporters face a scramble for briefs as the Light Blues get set to visit Forres for the first time.

The match is currently scheduled to be played on Saturday, September 29 but could yet be moved for live television coverage.

Ticket details are not available at the moment but as soon as they are we’ll bring you them here on the official club website.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/1881-scramble-for-forres-tickets

Yep. But only to 1200 of them. You think there would be more of them showing up if the match was to be played at a bigger stadium? Just wondering how many supporters these guys would pull since this is likely a memorable match for them.

Forres Mechanics vice c'man David MacKintosh says keeping Scottish Cup tie wth Rangers at Mosset Park is a reward to the Can Cans loyal fans

Good for him. Nice to see someone be loyal to the fans and not chase the money.