Boca away.....Who for Captain?

Simple question.....

Now that Boca is away for a year, who should not wear the captains arm band???

McCulloch would be a good shout.....but I also think that Ian Black would be a good call, even though he's just in the door. Think Alexander could be in with a chance as well.

I don't believe in goalkeepers being captain so not for me.

The benefit of a keeper being captain is that he can possibly get a more overall view of the game & can possibly direct things a bit better.

With so many new faces and youngsters in the team, there ain't an awful lot of choice.

Got to be Jig. Did you see him run half the length of the park last week to give Alexander a rollicking for dribbling round the guy. It's got to be someone who can dish it out to anyone in the team if they are slacking. Can you see Black giving Jig a bollicking? Nothing wrong with having a second in command if Jig isn't playing. But its GOT to be him.

Who's our biggest shouter? F**k naebody?

Half an hour before signing deadline - get Baz in.

God forbid you. Barry Ferguson is the last player I want to see being brought in. I would rather have a player who does his best for Rangers and not walk around like a prima donna.

Who's our biggest shouter? F**k naebody?

Half an hour before signing deadline - get Baz in.

God forbid you. Barry Ferguson is the last player I want to see being brought in. I would rather have a player who does his best for Rangers and not walk around like a prima donna.