kirk broadfoot/scotland

Without doubt, one of the worst players EVER to wear a RANGERS jersey.

Not even remotely interested in his reasons for leaving, just ecstatic he's away.

He is a bit Gary Bollan like. But I was more ecstatic about Whittaker leaving TBH.

Without doubt, one of the worst players EVER to wear a RANGERS jersey.

Not even one of the worst in recent memory. Don't play in a European cup final for a team like Rangers and be one of the worst ever players. Complete nonsense probably driven by players self-serving actions with the financial situation and drop to div 3.

I've never understood the stick Broadfoot got at times here and he's nowhere near the worst player we've had even in my living memory. We couldn't go far wrong If we had more like him in terms of attitude to training and not hiding in games. The guy had limited ability, but he really seemed to be aware of that by putting in the effort in other areas to compensate. He also had some big performances for us in Europe and against Scotland. Wish him all the best tbh.

Not even one of the worst in recent memory. Don't play in a European cup final for a team like Rangers and be one of the worst ever players. Complete nonsense probably driven by players self-serving actions with the financial situation and drop to div 3.

Maybe so mate, I'll admit there was one or two decent moments in his Gers career, like skinning McGeady in an OF game at Ibrox, that was memorable.

But overall, I think it's a sad indication of the acceptance of at best, mediocrity at Rangers in recent times. If a player of KB's ability is what is deemed acceptable at our great club, then that saddens me.

A one year contract at a championship club, is a clear indication of the man's worth as a footballer.

Edited by nokiss

Maybe so mate, I'll admit there was one or two decent moments in his Gers career, like skinning McGeady in an OF game at Ibrox, that was memorable.

He had a cracking game against Man Utd at old Trafford. Really managed to limit Nani to virtually no space that night just through sheer harassment and hard work.