Bill McMurdo - The Divided Land

Are all these bloggers mentally ill?

Leggo and now this. Both middle age idiots spouting sensationalist crap trying to appeal to the lowest rungs of society. I've stayed in Glasgow all my days and just don't see this divide that McMurder is talking, then again I'm not in the OO and don't base my decisions on religious backgrounds.

The SFA, for as long as I can remember, is a shambles. Their decisions might be strange sometimes but there is no evil plan to destroy Rangers.

The Scotland support is made up of the whole spectrum of Scottish football fans, arguably, there will probably be more Rangers fans in the Scotland support than any other team.

Ian Black getting boo'd was because he was a Jambo and the game was at Easter road.

If these bloggers spent as much energy exposing Whyte instead of fabricating conspiracies and trying to fracture an already disjointed national game, then we might not be in SFL3.

C'mon Scotland.

Hopefully we can beat the Serbs and then for Murray to beat Djokovic in the US open final (if he beats Berdych first!)

So was it the Rangers fans amongst the scotland crowd that booed Black , or was it the small minority of hibs fans because it was easter rd that booed Black but ignored the current Hearts Captain , or are you just mental

Excellent OP by Bill McMurdo but Great Britain is not a nation but an island containing three nations: England, Scotland & Wales. Personally I look upon myself first & foremost as a UK citizen (which of course includes N.I.). Our passports state this.

I particularly liked Bill's comment above the Scottish shirt having the Royal emblem i.e. lion rampant. Good point indeed

Excellent OP by Bill McMurdo but Great Britain is not a nation but an island containing three nations: England, Scotland & Wales. Personally I look upon myself first & foremost as a UK citizen (which of course includes N.I.). Our passports state this.

I particularly liked Bill's comment above the Scottish shirt having the Royal emblem i.e. lion rampant. Good point indeed

If you are classing it as an Island then you have to add Ireland to the heading as the Island has 4 nations. Great Britain is the union of 3 nations the fact it is on an Island is purely coincidental

This has become a thread of claptrap from both sides of the argument. "I think this." "I think that is rubbish" Prove it! Poor debating from both sides in my opinion.