Annan 0 - 0 Rangers (FT)

We had our chances and didn't take them. I really thought Dean Shiels should have scored after McKay played that cracking pass to set him up for a great chance but he messed it up and Sandaza had a good chance saved as well.

Credit where it's due to Annan because they pressed the ball for most of the game and really tried to limit our space and time on the ball.

Not a total disaster, but certainly not great to only pick up another point on the road.

I'm still very confident that the team will improve significantly as the players get to know one-another over the next couple of months. When things start improving we'll just steadily open up a gap and run away with this league.

It's certainly too early to start flapping about Ally McCoist because if you look at the situation logically, yes we've dropped 6 points because of the 3 away draws, but we're only 1 point behind the league leaders. When this team gets it's shit together and starts notching up the away wins we're going to win this league at a canter.

absolutely. i have a beautiful family, intelligent kids, a nice house, good job, family car and business van. i do ok. couldnt really ask for more tbh.

Really pleased for you. If you now accept that Rangers players have nice houses, a good job and a family and business car then you can be free from the frustration. I have never seen their families so I will back out on that bit.

Really pleased for you. If you now accept that Rangers players have nice houses, a good job and a family and business car then you can be free from the frustration. I have never seen their families so I will back out on that bit.

i dont see the relevance or point here tbh.

We were absolutely terrible today - if Annan had a front line they would have won. We had nothing today - we were constantly second best to 50/50 challenges and didn't have the desire to win.

These away games are going to be battles and as soon as the players realise this the easier its going to be. Time to stand up and be counted.