Annan 0 - 0 Rangers (FT)

So you think being abusive to people and calling them mentally handicapped, and at the same time being abusive to such people, is acceptable ? I stayed away from it but he called Rangers fans "monglotards" and that is a highly offensive name and he knew it himself. And it wasnt the first time he used such colourful terminology to describe fellow Bears.

There is more than one reason that DA was banned.

And kuznetsov, your reasoning that neither of the 3 were reasons for hi being banned is nonsense. So you think that if somebody gets a permanent ban, even if warranted, should just change their ip, change their username and that should be enough for them to be allowed back on ? Get real.

You may agree with his attitude towards football and our club, and that is fair enough - but his choice of language and aggressive manner when people dont agree with him is poor at best.

Now, please refrain from discussing bans on the open forum. Anyone has any issue with ANY ban then take it to PM and message the admin and mods.

Starting at the bottom of the member list with 0 post count sounds fair, not unlike our club's punishment. :D

Administration\Moderators made this decision because there were many complaints (out-with admin) coming in over DA. We make these decisions to keep the site up to a standard that everybody wants to post and enjoy reading. Almost everybody who comes on to this site, complements the level of discussion on here. We aim to keep that level and not let it slip by allowing personal insults and using handicaps and illnesses to insult anyone on the forum or out-with the forum. No person will ever be banned because they have a different opinion or even reasonable criticism of our moderation as now. Yes we will debate it and argue our case but as long as no insults are thrown almost all subjects are open for discussion on here.( Subjects that could have legal implications apart of course) The fact that we have banned him because because of his sack Ally stance is ludicrous of course.

Can we now get the thread back on track.

Watched the game yesterday....

Firstly, I though Annan played well. They closed us down & didn't give players time on the ball.

I thought that we played Ok, but we struggled in the final 1/3 of the pitch - the forward line just didn't threaten in any way. Compared to previous weeks, I thought that we actually passed the ball not too badly.

It's always gonna be difficult when a team defends like Annan (and a number of other 3rd div sides) - they basically had everyone back into the box when we attacked. This makes it difficult to do ANYTHING around the box. Saying that Annan were also very quick to break & caught us on the counter attack a few times.

One thing I would say, so far in the 3rd div I've found the matches far more entertaining than anything I've seen in the SPL for a long time. The games are pacey & exciting and there actually is a decent about of proper football being played.

North Korea right here in Scotland.

"Someone I agree with should never be banned no matter how abusive he is - it's discrimination, we're being persecuted and the establishment are out to get us and get rid of us all!"

Now who does that sound like?

Instead of wondering why it's Ally Bashers that are getting banned, we should maybe wonder why those who are deservedly banned for their abuse and nothing to do with their opinion all seem to be Ally Bashers... The next question is why all the people who are bleating that they shouldn't be banned are also Ally Bashers? And why do the same ones act like they are being persecuted?

Anyway, it makes no difference to me, I had the guy on my ignore list, looks like I made a good decision.

There is the problem you are happy to JUST win this league, we should be winning this league with style.

It's nice that you harp on about facts that suit you, but ignore the facts that point to Ally being a crap manager. Anyway I will let you get back to your facts and your head in the sand.

I'll be happy to win the league - you can't finish better than first place even if you win every game 10-0. There is a task to be completed here, muddying it with arbitrary goals of largess is only going to detract from successful completion of the task.

I really think you need to look up the word, "fact" in the dictionary. Your assertion that Ally is a crap manager is opinion at best but it seems more of an entrenched position for you. For you it has little to do with facts and pretty much ignores them.

I give you unadulterated facts which cannot be logically disputed no matter what your opinion is and your answer is to say you don't want to know - I would suggest you are the one with your head in the sand.

My opinion is that I don't know if Ally is a good manager or not, I don't think I have enough facts to come to a conclusion. I'm telling you this AGAIN but I have doubts you'll get your head out of the sand to hear and understand it.

If you had read my post you would have noticed I mention his words were wrong but the points he was trying to get across about Ally and the way the team are run was spot on.

"The way he said it may not have been right but he was bang on the money" is what you said in response to a post about him being banned. That suggests you think he was bang on the money about calling people "monglotards". And i dont think you believe that Allan.

You need to see that he was banned for more than one reason - and your post about him being an Ally basher was NOT one of those reasons.

North Korea right here in Scotland.

Stop being so precious kuznetsov.

He was not banned for having an opinion. And you are trying to create a martyr out of him. He was banned for reasons other than his opinion, no matter how many times you try to suggest otherwise.

If he, you or anyone else cant post on the forum in the spirit it is meant to be, or abiding by the rules which are there upon sign up then feel free to leave the forum. Likewise if you think that opinion is being suppressed then you are absolutely at your own liberty to leave the forum (and I dont see ANY oppression of opinion otherwise the "Ally lovers" (seemingly admin) would have culled all the "anti-Ally" threads - and as far as i can see that hasnt happened).

Nobody is being forced to stay here against their will. We dont wish people to leave but we do expect people to abide by the rules and spirit of the forum. DA clearly didnt on more than one occasion - in fact, you are suggesting he should be allowed back on despite a previous permanent ban, a ban which you have NO IDEA why he was given it.

You may agree with his stance on the club, and that is clearly your prerogative - I dont always disagree with him either - but to suggest he should have been let on despite a previous ban you had no knowledge about says that you are biased towards him because you share such views.

Had you known why he was previously banned you may have thought differently.

Now, can we please get back on topic rather than discuss banned members who clearly couldnt even have decent enough manners towards others to get his point across without being derogatory ?

I'll be happy to win the league - you can't finish better than first place even if you win every game 10-0. There is a task to be completed here, muddying it with arbitrary goals of largess is only going to detract from successful completion of the task.

I really think you need to look up the word, "fact" in the dictionary. Your assertion that Ally is a crap manager is opinion at best but it seems more of an entrenched position for you. For you it has little to do with facts and pretty much ignores them.

I give you unadulterated facts which cannot be logically disputed no matter what your opinion is and your answer is to say you don't want to know - I would suggest you are the one with your head in the sand.

My opinion is that I don't know if Ally is a good manager or not, I don't think I have enough facts to come to a conclusion. I'm telling you this AGAIN but I have doubts you'll get your head out of the sand to hear and understand it.

And that in a nutshell is why we will still be sitting watching crap football in 10 years time.

It's ok we are winning most of the time absolutely shameful stance, and you call yourself a Rangers fan your not a fan your a glory-hunter. You can take world records and throw them away, I would rather my team is remembered for playing great football not how many times we won in a mickey mouse league against poor teams just struggling to stay open never mind actually mount a challenge. We have a chance to build something really special at Rangers and get it right this time, but NO what's that all about it's about winning the lowest Div in the land first and foremost because that's a real achievement isn't it.

So you can take your facts that you love so much and cuddle them close at night if keeps you warm, I will take the fact that we haven't played football worth watching for years and I don't see it changing under Ally.

As for the wee snarky bit at the end TUT TUT, I'm sure if I ever put my head in the sand you will be the first person I bump into perish the thought.