Annan 0 - 0 Rangers (FT)

Folks, just to let you all know that Daniel Amokachi is now permanently banned from the forum. Here's the reasons:

1. He was previously given a 24 hr ban.

2. There's been 5 different official complaints about him in less than a month and countless other unofficial complaints.

3. It's been discovered that it was actually the same person as someone who was already permanently banned.

shocking, none of those 3 should warrant a permanent ban. he was honest and he obviously knew his stuff about football. he only wanted what we all wanted, rangers to do better.

at least 5 complaints against someones opinion is a disgrace. those poor wee souls who cant handle an honest opinion, my heart bleeds for them. they should be ashamed of themselves.

no doubt i will be next. if you dont toe the party line and worship our out his depth manager then you are an outcast and eventually banned. suppression of the truth is the order of the day it seems.

is there a way i can get in touch with him? i would really like to keep in touch with him, i think his outlook on the game is outstanding and we both seem to have the same issues with the club we both love.

shocking, none of those 3 should warrant a permanent ban.

In actual fact, if a previously banned user joins up again under a different username that is an instant ban if discovered.

if you dont toe the party line and worship our out his depth manager then you are an outcast and eventually banned. suppression of the truth is the order of the day it seems.

There's no party line here and no suppression of the truth. In fact several of the admin and mod team on the forum have been critical of our manager, so your argument doesn't stack up or make sense.

Any more questions or issues with the ban please feel free to PM me. :tu:

Edited by Zappa

so no naughty step for the bad apples then justice is swift and sure the way it should be

To be fair if you look at zappa's post he was previously given a 24hour ban so obviously had previous and has since collected a number of complaints. Seems he was given a lot of leeway prior to this decision.

Back on topic of the Annan game now if we can please gents.

lets give annan a little credit i think everyone was expecting us to steamroller them it wont be a dawdle in the third but we should be good enough to take the title

I dont mind that sort of reasoning for a one off game. It just loses any weight as an argument for 3 successive games. :(

I dont mind that sort of reasoning for a one off game. It just loses any weight as an argument for 3 successive games. :(

all sides have a bad run just look at madrid at this moment in time well down their league now if we were in that position these forums would go into meltdown with the fans screaming for sackings changes etc,keep our cool well win the school .

I have actually been very impressed with the standard in Div 3, we should be winning most games at this level which I'm sure we still will but I can't see that much difference to the SPL and even think the teams we have played this season like to play the ball on the ground more than most in the SPL.