Annan 0 - 0 Rangers (FT)

but i dont.

keep the excuses coming for the imposters, they are getting more ridiculous by the week.

Okay lets kick Ally and all the imposters out. Wait a minute we can't register any more players. Lock the door and put the light out Mr Green.

If it was left to people like you we would need to buy new players every second week.

Okay lets kick Ally and all the imposters out.

Quite a testy argument about that behind me at the game today and there seems to be a steadily growing body of opinion towards giving McCoist & Co their jotters.

Winning at home and drawing away won't harvest enough points to get automatic promotion out of this league, can we really sit and wait for McCoist to start looking anything remotely resembling a manager when the evidence in front of own eyes is that he simply hasn't got what it takes?

Okay lets kick Ally and all the imposters out. Wait a minute we can't register any more players. Lock the door and put the light out Mr Green.

If it was left to people like you we would need to buy new players every second week.

a real manager can turn these players into winners and into the second best team in scotland no problem. ally doesnt have a clue what he is doing.

at no point did i ask for wholesale player change, i am more than happy with our paying staff but i want the coaching team replaced. the transfer embargo doesnt apply to them. get them to.

your condescending replies are extremely annoying and rarely applicable to the topic in hand.

Quite a testy argument about that behind me at the game today and there seems to be a steadily growing body of opinion towards giving McCoist & Co their jotters.

Winning at home and drawing away won't harvest enough points to get automatic promotion out of this league, can we really sit and wait for McCoist to start looking anything remotely resembling a manager when the evidence in front of own eyes is that he simply hasn't got what it takes?

No transfer embargo on new coaching staff, Green must keep this in mind.

a real manager can turn these players into winners and into the second best team in scotland no problem. ally doesnt have a clue what he is doing.

at no point did i ask for wholesale player change, i am more than happy with our paying staff but i want the coaching team replaced. the transfer embargo doesnt apply to them. get them to.

your condescending replies are extremely annoying and rarely applicable to the topic in hand.

So it is okay for you to ruffle peoples feathers in a hell of a lot of threads but when you get a bit of resistance you get annoyed and find it condescending.

You really are showing your true colours tonight. I will leave it at that before you start crying. Keep hoping Rangers lose that annoys me a fucking lot more.

absolutely. i have a beautiful family, intelligent kids, a nice house, good job, family car and business van. i do ok. couldnt really ask for more tbh.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

You don't half make heroin seem damn attractive...

So it is okay for you to ruffle peoples feathers in a hell of a lot of threads but when you get a bit of resistance you get annoyed and find it condescending.

You really are showing your true colours tonight. I will leave it at that before you start crying. Keep hoping Rangers lose that annoys me a fucking lot more.

whos feathers am i ruffling? if people cant handle the truth it is hardly my fault.

your previous posts were condescending.

there you go again with that crying crap. its pathetic. "super mod" it says below your name. incredible.

Think it's fairly probable that if we win every home game and draw every away game we WILL be promoted. However, it could depend on our results for neutral grounds or success at extra time or penalty kicks. We're one for one for extra time...