I recognise (form right) a slimline DJ, Gordon Smith, Sandy, Coop keeking out, and Tam Forsyth at the back. Who dat on Coop's right?

In front of the mystery man is Alex MacDonald, behind him Colin Jackson & Alex Miller, to his right the GIrvan Lighthouse.

Bobby Russell looking as uncomfortable as ever without a football at his toes, is it Derek Parlane with the tight perm?

And the trio on the left of Tommy McLean, Ally Dawson and Gregor Stevens are joined by another one I don't recognise.

A young Ian Record on the right? I'm sure that the one on the left is Kenny Watson.

I recognise (form right) a slimline DJ, Gordon Smith, Sandy, Coop keeking out, and Tam Forsyth at the back. Who dat on Coop's right?

In front of the mystery man is Alex MacDonald, behind him Colin Jackson & Alex Miller, to his right the GIrvan Lighthouse.

Bobby Russell looking as uncomfortable as ever without a football at his toes, is it Derek Parlane with the tight perm?

And the trio on the left of Tommy McLean, Ally Dawson and Gregor Stevens are joined by another one I don't recognise.

I think of the two you don't recognize that the one on the left might be Kenny Watson and the other (more of a guess) Martin Henderson.

I think of the two you don't recognize that the one on the left might be Kenny Watson and the other (more of a guess) Martin Henderson.

Too late for Martin Henderson, bud. With Stevens and Doddie both there, the photo must be from the 79/80 season.

Edited by Rangersitis

• GD1475028.jpg

• Cup winning team who beat Dundee 3-1 to win the 1964 Scottish Cup final. From left: Davie Wilson, John Greig, Billy Ritchie, Bobby Shearer, Davie Provan, Matt Taylor (director) Ralph Brand, George McLean, Jimmy Millar. Willie Henderson (kneeling)