england

Guest fozzy_bear

why does colshys sig say hes banned?

Colshy has been banned for 2 days because, after already being warned for abuse, he re-edited a post of his that I changed where he abused members of another forum.

Colshy has been banned for 2 days because, after already being warned for abuse, he re-edited a post of his that I changed where he abused members of another forum.

Didnt know about the warning but if the treatment he recieved from the other forum was correct then of course he was going to comment on it.

I personally dont think the post he made warrants a ban. If so then I hope the Ian guy whos has just started posting gets a warning too cos there's been nothing but digs to Colshy!

1. Both posters were warned for abuse.

2. Colshy then had another post edited for abusing other forums.

3. Instead of accepting that he changed it back to further abuse - hence the short term ban. Hardly the end of the world.

4. Breaking House Rules won't be tolerated by anyone. Re-editing posts after admin have changed them is not allowed.

5.. If anyone wants to discuss forum discipline I'd rather they contacted Stuart or I privately.

meh.. bothered. rule breaking is rule breaking- as the contestants of BB just found out!

England were PISH today AGAIN and somehow scrape a result.

twice sweden hit the bar and yet ANOTHER goal line clearance. its a joke how they constantly get through games like these with points.

At the end of the day, even if colshy did receive such a poor 'welcome' from another forum, then it doesn't merit making Gersnet look just as bad by abusing potential new members.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm sure a 2 day break from here will give colshy time to calm down and see that fact.

Anyone else who is guilty of continued personal abuse will get the same treatement.