Walter,(tin hat on here)

But Henderson isnt much cop either. The fact Dalglish paid 20 million for him says more about Dalglish than it does about Henderson's ability.

Adam was mediocre at best at Liverpool.

He was mediocre in the worst Liverpool side in decades, he certianly didn't "show himself up" as suggested. In fact he got quite a lot of assists last season if I remember correctly.

Anyway, best get back on topic?

Bring back Big Eck??

I Love Ally everybody does great ambassador for our club stood by the club in our hour of need , can't criticize his commitment but.... Rangers Manager... NO... i look back to last season we started pre-season in Germany played Amateur teams and it didn't go well, bad results, playing terrible... our Euro Campaign was a shambles knocked out of Europe at the twice of asking to minnows... Did Ally learn anything from that?? ...well we were doing well in the league 10-15 point lead got blown even if we had that deducted at the time we would still have won the league but it was gone by then ...NO EXCUSE... Knocked out the League Cup by Falkirk.... the knocked out Scottish Cup at home to Dundee Utd.... Move on to SFL 3 yes the club has just come through worst time in its history and with players leaving etc Ally is Re-building with new players coming in and seems to be getting good SPL pro's Black, Shiels, Sandaza, Kyle, Templeton,....Unknowns Stella, Cribari, Faure, Argyriou, ..... Existing players .....Alexander, Wallace, McCulloch, Perry, Hutton, Cole, Little, Hemmings, and with McKay and McLeod getting game time coming through there is a good squad there that should be doing better away from home in SFL3 and should be good enough to beat QOS at home in the Ramsdens Cup..... Enough said Questions do really have to be asked....

Whilst I completely agree you will see very few on here actually agreeing that we should be going back rather than forwards :thup:

The last thing I would want is "going back"My point(as op) was simply kick Ally upstairs,and let Walter righten the ship,whilst

searching for a young football brain with some exciting ideas.

The last thing I would want is "going back"My point(as op) was simply kick Ally upstairs,and let Walter righten the ship,whilst

searching for a young football brain with some exciting ideas.

I would contend that there is no need to bring Walter in whilst we "search" for this young football brain.

We could bring this young football brain in at the end of the season and it wont make a difference to our promotion, we will obtain that even with Ally at the helm.

So no need to bring Walter in whilst we search for the right man for the job.

I would contend that there is no need to bring Walter in whilst we "search" for this young football brain.

We could bring this young football brain in at the end of the season and it wont make a difference to our promotion, we will obtain that even with Ally at the helm.

So no need to bring Walter in whilst we search for the right man for the job.

I just wish I shared your confidence.I think you are forgetting just how bad a manager Ally is.

Guest Cornwall Ger
Sadly you may be right.

After the shambles we have seen so far this season, I cant help but agree with you - the end of the season may be too late. Super Ally will forever be a Rangers legend, as a player and for the way he stood by the club through the troubles, I really hope he chooses to realize the truth and resign before he is sacked as is inevitable.

As for where we go now, their is always a risk with young managers coming to clubs with the expectation levels we have at Rangers - can they make the step up/ deal with the pressure etc.

I think we need to look for experience, but definitely don't look back - a manager who has battled through leagues before, someone looking for a major challenge - don't shoot me, but the name of Neil Warnock springs to mind - how many clubs has he turned round and won promotion over the years? Bonus being of course, him and Charles speak the same lingo!! Might be hard to tempt him away from Leeds though!

After the shambles we have seen so far this season, I cant help but agree with you - the end of the season may be too late. Super Ally will forever be a Rangers legend, as a player and for the way he stood by the club through the troubles, I really hope he chooses to realize the truth and resign before he is sacked as is inevitable.

As for where we go now, their is always a risk with young managers coming to clubs with the expectation levels we have at Rangers - can they make the step up/ deal with the pressure etc.

I think we need to look for experience, but definitely don't look back - a manager who has battled through leagues before, someone looking for a major challenge - don't shoot me, but the name of Neil Warnock springs to mind - how many clubs has he turned round and won promotion over the years? Bonus being of course, him and Charles speak the same lingo!! Might be hard to tempt him away from Leeds though!

To be honest I find the guy totally annoying but I suppose I could try and get over that as he does have a proven track record.

Guest Cornwall Ger
To be honest I find the guy totally annoying but I suppose I could try and get over that as he does have a proven track record.

I know what you mean, but he does what he does to wind people up - actually a really nice guy away from a mic and a ref!!

I know what you mean, but he does what he does to wind people up - actually a really nice guy away from a mic and a ref!!

Yes he probably is a different person when out of public view. Unfortunately the only time I will see him when he is in front of the camera's.