All wins until March

Looking at the fixture list we have now the perfect platform to go on a run until March. All the teams we would want at home we have at home with the exeption of possibly Aberdeen. I would expect a good Rangers team to beat Aberdeen at Pittodrie though. All the teams we would expect to beat away we have away.

If we are going to show anything this season this is now the period to show it.

Am i dreaming?

SPLG

December

Sun 3 14:00 A Falkirk SPLG

Sat 9 15:00 H Hibernian SPLG

Thu 14 19:45 H Partizan UEFA

Sun 17 12:30 H Celtic SPLG

Sat 23 12:30 A Aberdeen SPLG

Wed 27 20:00 A Inverness CT SPLG

Sat 30 15:00 H St Mirren SPLG

January

Tue 2 15:00 A Motherwell SPLG

Sat 13 15:00 H Dundee United SPLG

Sun 21 14:00 A Dunfermline SPLG

Sat 27 15:00 H Hearts SPLG

February

Sun 11 14:00 A Kilmarnock SPLG

Sat 17 15:00 H Falkirk SPLG

March

Sun 4 14:00 A Hibernian SPLG

Sun 11 15:00 A Celtic SPLG

Sat 17 15:00 H Aberdeen SPL

You look on paper and would expect us to win most games but who actually knows with this Rangers team.

Id say all wins is expecting too much. We beat Dunfermline last week without setting the world alight and came past a troubled Hearts team yesterday. Its a good platform to begin a run but its all about 1 game at a time.

We have Killie next so id fancy us taking that, then we surely must be good enought to beat Falkirk, then Hibs will be a good test.

My problem is the formation. If we could tweak it so it isnt so unbalanced and out of shape i think we could be beating teams a lot better.

You look on paper and would expect us to win most games but who actually knows with this Rangers team.

Id say all wins is expecting too much. We beat Dunfermline last week without setting the world alight and came past a troubled Hearts team yesterday. Its a good platform to begin a run but its all about 1 game at a time.

We have Killie next so id fancy us taking that, then we surely must be good enought to beat Falkirk, then Hibs will be a good test.

My problem is the formation. If we could tweak it so it isnt so unbalanced and out of shape i think we could be beating teams a lot better.

I don't think we will win everything Gribz but if i was to pick the fixtures i want, i don't think i could pick them any better than we are now getting them. As i said if we are going to show anything this season, now is the time we have the best chance to show it.

I don't think we will win everything Gribz but if i was to pick the fixtures i want, i don't think i could pick them any better than we are now getting them. As i said if we are going to show anything this season, now is the time we have the best chance to show it.

Yeah i see what your saying.

Looking at January and February, I think they will be big months. Its a pretty good run of games, and if we have a good December it will set us up nicely.

I suppose we need to keep believing!! Celtic have Hibs away next, then Aberdeen, then us, so they couldnt have a more tricky December!

Hibs are the form team in the league at the moment and so we shouldn't take them for granted, especially as many a decent Rangers team has lost to a lucky goal from a poor Hibs team.

The Hibs acid test will be on Sunday against their Glaswegian Irish counterparts.