Celtic hit with Scottish FA charge...

Load of pish!.

Vincent Lunny?,I thought he was sent out to graze now that Rangers are no longer in the SPL?,has he had any players under review since Rangers are no longer part of the SPL?,ah! let's justify his position and get his name in the papers with this crap and also show everyone that there is no agenda!,corrupt bastards the lot of them.

This pish was actually deemed worthy of Scottish newspaper front pages today. It actually stinks of an excuse to try and wind us up by the media publishing that goon brigade banner all over the shop. For it to have taken so long for the SFA to act on that banner, it really does make their anti-Rangers stance look even worse. I hope Regan's next shite is a cheese grater!

This pish was actually deemed worthy of Scottish newspaper front pages today. It actually stinks of an excuse to try and wind us up by the media publishing that goon brigade banner all over the shop. For it to have taken so long for the SFA to act on that banner, it really does make their anti-Rangers stance look even worse. I hope Regan's next shite is a cheese grater!

Aye, was thinking that too - it's 'out' to wind us up. I'd known nothing about that banner until it broke yesterday that the Mhankies were up on charges.

The outcome will be a slap on the wrist for them, nothing more. SFA punishment timmy style.

Their wind up Rangers PR machine is running at full steam with the Lurgan bigot driveling about how they don't miss us in the SPL and how their european games help fill the void... yada yada. Meanwhile their goon brigade banner is all over the front pages.... They must think we were all born yesterday.

Celtic are accused of breaking four SFA rules over the incident - allowing the banner into the ground, letting it be displayed, not removing it and letting the banner be unfurled for a second time without taking action.

I'm no Carol Vorderman - but I make it five:

1. Allowing the banner into the ground.

2. Letting it be displayed.

3. Not removing it.

4. Letting it be displayed (a second time)

5. Not removing it. (a second time)

What gets me is why were they displaying the banner @ a friendly with Norwich in the 1st place???

We can only speculate about the answer to that question. Some people will say they're just not right in the head and that would be correct, but the timing of it's delayed splash accross the Scottish press today, months later... appears to be calculated or coordinated in some way. I'm assuming (and as others have already sort of said), that it's just a case of the SFA doing an epic fail of a job trying to cover up the anti-Rangers agenda that's been at play and is still ongoing.

The bottom line though, is that they displayed the banner almost 3 weeks after we were voted out of the SPL, so it was basically their idea of a wee message to us and it was no doubt done at a friendly match in order to minimize the punishment if anyone bothered to pull them up about it.