Daily Record: Read the secret dossier...

Confirms we were being stitched up.

Confirms they wanted us to admit guilt without even so much as a investigation or an appeal.

The SFA wanted £100k from us, to be returned in 2015 on the condition we didn't take them to court.

Liars. Cheats. Blackmailers.

Confirms we were being stitched up.

Confirms they wanted us to admit guilt without even so much as a investigation or an appeal.

The SFA wanted £100k from us, to be returned in 2015 on the condition we didn't take them to court.

Liars. Cheats. Blackmailers.

And they've got the brass neck to talking about "sporting integrity" and "bringing the game into disrepute". I think they should all ask Santa for dictionaries this Xmas!

The sooner Regan, Doncaster and anyone else involved in this whole corrupt sham get handed their P45's, the better off Scottish football will be!

And they've got the brass neck to talking about "sporting integrity" and "bringing the game into disrepute". I think they should all ask Santa for dictionaries this Xmas!

The sooner Regan, Doncaster and anyone else involved in this whole corrupt sham get handed their P45's, the better off Scottish football will be!

With information such as this up our sleeves, plus a whole lot more I have no doubt, its easy to see why Green is being so outspoken. I get the sense he is just waiting for the right moment and we will be slapping in a petition to the Court of Session to bring the whole pack of cards down.

Breaks the boundaries ... and I doubt the admins want 11 more pages like this.

I will wait for Frankie's view on it but my opinion is the more it is published the better. If you download Adobe Acrobat then I think you can read it.