Murray Park???

He needs to improve his passing and sometimes slow things down as you say but he goes past players easily which is a skill IMO and we don't have many willing to travel with the ball, I love to see that in any player and the more game time and good coaching (awaiting the replies to this) he could turn out to a good player.

Totally agree....

I think McKay on one side, and Aird on the other would trouble a lot of Div3 defences. These 2 guys have one thing on their minds when they get the ball - run at the defense. IMHO, that is something the team has lacked for a while. As they get more game time & experience, their decision making etc will improve. I always felt this was the big problem with Vlad Wiess.....he had pace & trickery, but his decision making was very poor at times - didn't know when to release the ball....

He needs to improve his passing and sometimes slow things down as you say but he goes past players easily which is a skill IMO and we don't have many willing to travel with the ball, I love to see that in any player and the more game time and good coaching (awaiting the replies to this) he could turn out to a good player.

he doesnt have one on one skill the same way sean maloney or aiden mcgeady have it. he is found out when he cant use his pace.

he wont get good enough coaching to improve his game with this set up. he should already have a plethora of one on one tricks up his sleeve which he doesnt.

he doesnt have one on one skill the same way sean maloney or aiden mcgeady have it. he is found out when he cant use his pace.

he wont get good enough coaching to improve his game with this set up. he should already have a plethora of one on one tricks up his sleeve which he doesnt.

He is 17 and playing for a big club albeit at a lesser level, he doesn't have the same quality the tim players you mentioned had to help them on their way which also helps and IIRC both those players didn't have the best outlay after taking players on that I can remember, maloney had his free kicks that was it but I don't rate Mcgeady but i've not seem him play since he left here, maybe he has improved but were they any better at 17?

IMO I think he does have what it takes to be a good player and will get good enough coaching at Rangers to do that, he will hopefully learn from his mistakes and he can improve himself and not reply too much on coaches they can only so much to help. I understand you don't rate him but give the young boy a chance, no one is saying he is going to be a superstar here , why be so negative about a young player who will hopefully improve for us?

kuznetzov is simply opposed to nigh anything that our club can provide in terms of management and coaching. Only the development of Aird, McKay and Macleod on the field of play will perhaps change his mind, so debating that with him now is near pointless.

kuznetzov is simply opposed to nigh anything that our club can provide in terms of management and coaching. Only the development of Aird, McKay and Macleod on the field of play will perhaps change his mind, so debating that with him now is near pointless.

i have already said aird excites me. i am very hopeful that he will make it. mckay i dont rate at all. macleod is inconsistant which is expected from kids, he does look like a decent prospect though. but you carry on......

our management and coaching are dreadful, no point sugar coating it or living in denial.

He is 17 and playing for a big club albeit at a lesser level, he doesn't have the same quality the tim players you mentioned had to help them on their way which also helps and IIRC both those players didn't have the best outlay after taking players on that I can remember, maloney had his free kicks that was it but I don't rate Mcgeady but i've not seem him play since he left here, maybe he has improved but were they any better at 17?

IMO I think he does have what it takes to be a good player and will get good enough coaching at Rangers to do that, he will hopefully learn from his mistakes and he can improve himself and not reply too much on coaches they can only so much to help. I understand you don't rate him but give the young boy a chance, no one is saying he is going to be a superstar here , why be so negative about a young player who will hopefully improve for us?

mcgeady was spotted as a "genius" on the ball by several coaches at celtic including the manager. genius is not my word, it was theres. i thought he was over rated but he could easily beat his man. they were both miles better than mckay at 17. maloney by all accounts was a better player than mcgeady but had growing and injury issues.

i agree mckay should be helping himself but he is too busy getting driving lessons, getting out of auchenhowie as quick as he can and going for silly haircuts. you say negative, i say honest. i am not writing him off, i just dont see the fuss over him. he lacks so much.

i have already said aird excites me. i am very hopeful that he will make it. mckay i dont rate at all. macleod is inconsistant which is expected from kids, he does look like a decent prospect though. but you carry on......

our management and coaching are dreadful, no point sugar coating it or living in denial.

No-one's sugar coating anything, nor are people falling to your constant decrying of our manager and the coaches. There's no black and white here, though a lot of painting it blacker than black by some. But suum cuique.

No-one's sugar coating anything, nor are people falling to your constant decrying of our manager and the coaches. There's no black and white here, though a lot of painting it blacker than black by some. But suum cuique.

i disagree, obviously

mcgeady was spotted as a "genius" on the ball by several coaches at celtic including the manager. genius is not my word, it was theres. i thought he was over rated but he could easily beat his man. they were both miles better than mckay at 17. maloney by all accounts was a better player than mcgeady but had growing and injury issues.

i agree mckay should be helping himself but he is too busy getting driving lessons, getting out of auchenhowie as quick as he can and going for silly haircuts. you say negative, i say honest. i am not writing him off, i just dont see the fuss over him. he lacks so much.

both have done well for themselves but are not great players by any means, well not IMO and that's not because they played for the tims. Both don't have a final ball or didn't when I last seen them play and how they got £10m for mcgeady was astonishing. Why use the word genius if you don't think that?

McKay can easily beat his man just now but his final pass/ball is poor but that can be improved on even at his age or at any age. He's not played that many games for us but has some potential, not many players actually like to run at other players these days they just pass sideways or backwards at least he is trying to get forward which I like, I just don't see the point in slagging young players who have hardly played for us, state their faults fair enough but to write them off doesn't make sense, and the fact you keep doing it gets a bit boring, for me anyway, so i'll stop replying the same stuff back.