Liam McLeod's biased commentary

What I object to about this guy is that his voice doesn't appear to have broken. Is it too much to ask to have a grown-up commentating? What if the game had gone to extra time and penalties? His Mum would have taken home before the last kick was taken. Seriously, the BBC should think these things through.

I'm sporting the 'sang way too much last night' Barry White-manly timbre this morning.

BTW Cheers for the heads up on the no commnetary tip mate. Appreciate it

I lost that stream with about 5 minutes to go and had to revert to listening to the c*nt, I could have just turned the sound down but the Rangers fans were top drawer and I was enjoying the atmosphere, Motherwell got a free-kick with a minute of injury time to go, when Alexander comfortably gathered the effort, the bam screamed 'game over'...the submission in his tone was so obvious - fuck him, I hate the c*nt

Look, the crowd last night was supposed to be measured in four figures and we were supposed to get gubbed by the SPL leaders. Some people are really struggling with the narrative now that it's playing out. 1,000 Motherwell fans turned up, wow, one thirtieth of the attendance, you'd have thought they'd travelled from Mars the way they were being congratulated.

That our team last night featured 7 homegrown players, 5 of them teenagers would normally ignite rapture among the Scottish media; the future of Scottish football blah blah blah.

With our demotion they got what they'd always wanted; us on our knees. The mistake they made is not realising that even on our knees we're still taller than them. They didn't kill us they made is stronger, and it hurts them.

Edit - to be fair Nevin actually told it it like it is at the end, he was surprisingly balanced.

Edited by amms
being nice to Pat.

Was at the game so never heard commentary, but do these sort of episodes not just reinforce how much they are hurting. It just seems to get more petty all the time. Having been involved in employment law for most of my career I do wonder how the bbc manage to consistently recruit anti Rangers bigots in all their football related programmes, probably just a coincidence eh?

Was at the game so never heard commentary, but do these sort of episodes not just reinforce how much they are hurting. It just seems to get more petty all the time. Having been involved in employment law for most of my career I do wonder how the bbc manage to consistently recruit anti Rangers bigots in all their football related programmes, probably just a coincidence eh?

Simple really "What school did you go to"?

I do fantasise in my sadder moments about lodging a FoI request with Pacific Quay, to get a look at the hiring practices of their production staff. Then I realise (1)it's a waste of a life (2) it's not exactly hidden and (3) schooling as an indicator of allegiance doesn't really work anymore.

If they have any producers who support The Rangers they ought to be ashamed of themselves. Look at the McCoist laughing-news-stitch-up: a reporter had to write the script, a cameraman had to film it, an editor had to cut it, a director had to fit it in the schedule and a producer had to OK it. I'd add a soundman but I think the camera does that nowadays. If that got past a Bluenose...well, he or she is not much of a fan in my eyes.