Wolverhampton Town

Note the red and white bands on the shirts for those who say red onthe Rangers' shirts is a new fashion.

It's a belter of a shirt. Apparantly you can buy a replica of it via this site:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

It's a great wee site for reference actually - a trip down memory lane.

Note the red and white bands on the shirts for those who say red onthe Rangers' shirts is a new fashion.

Red on the away strip is fine with me. That 61 strip is a belter but I personally hate red anywhere our home top. I think that should remain all light royal blue or the said blue with white detailing

Great article BTW. Love the colour pic of the game.

Red on the away strip is fine with me. That 61 strip is a belter but I personally hate red anywhere our home top. I think that should remain all light royal blue or the said blue with white detailing.

My favourite top is the 92/93 season one with the red collar. I know it's not that traditional but always thought it looked superb.