craig, outstandingly well done in being 3k up m8.

Cheers Barry - but really not my doing - I pay professional tipsters for their info.

One set of these guys reckon that they will make me a million quid in the next 4 years (I paid 500 for their info and so far they are up a fair bit).

As you will have seen with the whole Iraqi Dinar thread, I like to take risks - more often than not they dont come off unfortunately.

I will see what time I get the tips and post them when I get them (I hope none of the tipsters read this forum....)

Cheers Barry - but really not my doing - I pay professional tipsters for their info.

One set of these guys reckon that they will make me a million quid in the next 4 years (I paid 500 for their info and so far they are up a fair bit).

As you will have seen with the whole Iraqi Dinar thread, I like to take risks - more often than not they dont come off unfortunately.

I will see what time I get the tips and post them when I get them (I hope none of the tipsters read this forum....)

i wouldn't do anything that would get you in trouble and cut of a decent cash source man.

when i used to have any spare money i paid for share tips, which was going ok till i realised that i knew better and lost all my cash.

i agree with the taking risks sentiment, man, life's too short. if only i had the money to take risks with though. ;)

i wouldn't do anything that would get you in trouble and cut of a decent cash source man.

when i used to have any spare money i paid for share tips, which was going ok till i realised that i knew better and lost all my cash.

i agree with the taking risks sentiment, man, life's too short. if only i had the money to take risks with though. ;)

I'm the same. I usually just stick an Ayrton Senna on a weekend football coupon. I've no got the money to put on daft bets like you Craig.

I'm the same. I usually just stick an Ayrton Senna on a weekend football coupon. I've no got the money to put on daft bets like you Craig.

And that's how you won't get yourself into debt mate, you stick to your tenner bet and you'll be better off, if gambling was that easy nobody would need to work :thup:

For tonights games I have

Roma

St Johnstone

Chelsea Werder Bremen draw

�£10 treble will win me �£152

Not to be eh Gav?? 0 out of 3, just aswell I didnt put it on.

Im the same as you BTW, a wee tener treble on the coupon and thats it (or maybe 2 lines if im boozy) :)

But the best way to try and win if you are skint is to have small 50p or pound bets on accumulator correct scores.

For e.g. If you get 4 x 1-0's correct at 7/1 each your looking at 4096 quid from your quid!!

And that's how you won't get yourself into debt mate, you stick to your tenner bet and you'll be better off, if gambling was that easy nobody would need to work :thup:

Indeed Ian, indeed. Betting really should just be for "interest" and therefore the stakes shouldn't be too high (relevant to your income).

I can afford a bit more but even though I am up a fair bit it only takes 4 or 5 consecutive losses and you wipe out your profits in an instant.

Actually though, believe it or not, gambling CAN be done risk-free - it is called sports arbitrage. I know of people making a living from it - you basically bet on all eventualities in an event and the disparity between odds given by the bookies mean you ALWAYS turn a profit - I had an account but just couldn't devote the time to it and also couldn't just select the bookies I wanted to work with (wanted money with them all but it takes a lot of money for that.

Not to be eh Gav?? 0 out of 3, just aswell I didnt put it on.

Im the same as you BTW, a wee tener treble on the coupon and thats it (or maybe 2 lines if im boozy) :)

But the best way to try and win if you are skint is to have small 50p or pound bets on accumulator correct scores.

For e.g. If you get 4 x 1-0's correct at 7/1 each your looking at 4096 quid from your quid!!

Better odds but the chances of it coming in are also much slimmer too. For interest it is a good idea - but chances are you will be donating your quid every week......