Arabs blowing ra Bhoys' cheese.

Meeeeow!

I have a particular disdain for Jim Spence, it's been that way for years and he is probably the only "public figure" that I would stoop to addressing that way. He IS a weasel. Apologies for letting everybody down and not cutting him apart with witty repartee but I preferred to speak to him in a manner and language he understands. The fact that you (or anybody else) doesn't like it literally means nothing to me. Thanks for the pointers though.

You either get it, or you don't...

When I read Jim Spence's comment on Twitter, immediately I contrasted it with Archie MacPherson's appearance on Scotland Tonight back in May. He articulated his genuine surprise at the level of hatred being expressed towards Rangers and Rangers supporters. When asked to highlight this thought, he recalled the canteen at BBC Scotland on the evening of Rangers appearance in the UEFA Cup final in 2008. Archie recalled, "an explosion of deafening noise when Zenit scored" and commented, "a Scottish team playing in a European final and dozens of Scots are willing their defeat".

Positivity and togetherness?

Exactly mate, can't feel or see either one of them. Quite the oppisite. There's not even any need to argue about this because it is so very obvious to anybody who risks a glimpse. And claiming there is a sense of positivity and togetherness in Scottish football is way beyond sugar coating, it is unworldly.

When they talk about a sense of positivity and togetherness in Scottish Football they're actually referring to the smug sense of victory and achievement amongst the wee group of clubs who decided to try to kill the countries greatest and most successful ever football club. Jealousy does bizarre things to primates. It can send them completely mad.

When they talk about a sense of positivity and togetherness in Scottish Football they're actually referring to the smug sense of victory and achievement amongst the wee group of clubs who decided to try to kill the countries greatest and most successful ever football club. Jealousy does bizarre things to primates. It can send them completely mad.

Discovery channel taught us that already. Now we can watch it all unfold right in front of us unfortunately.

Desmond Morris would've had a field day with this shower.

When I read Jim Spence's comment on Twitter, immediately I contrasted it with Archie MacPherson's appearance on Scotland Tonight back in May. He articulated his genuine surprise at the level of hatred being expressed towards Rangers and Rangers supporters. When asked to highlight this thought, he recalled the canteen at BBC Scotland on the evening of Rangers appearance in the UEFA Cup final in 2008. Archie recalled, "an explosion of deafening noise when Zenit scored" and commented, "a Scottish team playing in a European final and dozens of Scots are willing their defeat".

Positivity and togetherness?

I got engaged the weekend before the Tims played in the UEFA Cup Final, my wife-to-be and I were flying to Paris for a romantic break the day after the final. My father came over that night and we watched the game together. My fiance, foolishly, assumed we'd be supporting the 'Scottish' team and was genuinely appalled as we both cavorted around my living room when Porto scored. She'd never actually seen me watch a football match I gave a fuck about before. She still tells people, with the same tone of incredulity in her voice, about how happy that game had made me.

I got engaged the weekend before the Tims played in the UEFA Cup Final, my wife-to-be and I were flying to Paris for a romantic break the day after the final. My father came over that night and we watched the game together. My fiance, foolishly, assumed we'd be supporting the 'Scottish' team and was genuinely appalled as we both cavorted around my living room when Porto scored. She'd never actually seen me watch a football match I gave a fuck about before. She still tells people, with the same tone of incredulity in her voice, about how happy that game had made me.

That tells you how fans "work". It still makes you wonder about the people who worked (and may still be working) at the BBC and how impartial their reporting would be. Then again, we know for fact how impartial their reporting is.